• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Panacuring - nightmare - need help!

drpengie

Wise Old Thumper
I have just finished day 2 of panacuring Splodge and Scrumpie Jack. I am at my wits end. It was a nightmare last time I did it, and this time is proving far worse as OH refuses to help me.

I am absolutely covered in scratches, and in pain and Splodge put her paw through her mouth, so she was bleeding.

I have to flip them on their backs, because otherwise I can't hold them. I have tried hiding it, all sorts, but nothing works. Is there a way to get them to take the paste?

I cannot do another 7 days like this - I have really delicate skin as it is because of excema, but now I look like I have been self harming!!!

Any suggestions?

:wave: Sounds like they,re giving you a hard time,:lol: when i pancured Poppy i put a measured dose in between her spring greens, and this went down well.But i remember trying to give Billy his daily antibiotics it was a nightmare, i used to feel so guilty as it obviously stressed him out. so i know how you feel and you,ve got 2:shock: to sort out, Best of luck:thumb:

They don't like bread unless it's bone dry (not toasted)
wonder if I could try opening up a mini shredded wheat?

Thing is Moo just takes hers really easy. She just opens her mouth and gobbles - she loves the taste as she always tries to get more when I move the tube away. I did her for 28 days with not a scratch.

Need to do Liquorice as well but I've not enough panacur left, so will get some more and do him as well for 9 days. Not sure what he will be like to do. Probably a nightmare!! :cry:

God I am so mad. Just found my nearly full tube empty as my husband thought it needed washing, and now I have none left!!

I have done 2 days already. When I get the new batch do I have to do another 9 days or can I do the 7 remaining?!!

God I am so mad. Just found my nearly full tube empty as my husband thought it needed washing, and now I have none left!!

I have done 2 days already. When I get the new batch do I have to do another 9 days or can I do the 7 remaining?!!

:no: Naughty, I hope he's paying for the replacement?

Back