• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what foods does your rabbit eat?

kimsey

Warren Scout
as title but was wondering what sort of food except the obvious norm of rabbit food do you give your rabbits?
snow white loves apples and tinkerdora fav is cucumber.

Honey's not very adventurous. She likes parsley, runner beans, disgestive biscuit but as a an occasional treat and weetabix as an occasional treat. She loves apple as well.

All my buns will eat just about anything you put in there :lol: but for the most part Clyde likes strawberrys Sable likes plums and I have'nt discovered the kits fav. foods yet

I'd have to say that my lots favourites is grass!!
They love parsley, brocolli, carrots, got anything!! They're hoovers!!
They're so fat.. i 'treat' them too much :lol:

Mine love parsley, basil, dandelions, grass, celery, kale, spring greens and they get apple and banana just as an occasional treat

They love dandelions and the flowers of those stringy dandelions that aren't proper dandelions, if you get my drift. Docken leaves, soft meadow grass and the feathery stuff that looks like carrot tops and grows in the woods.(sorry I'm botanically challenged! :oops:)

They love spring greens, carrots, apples and pears (esp pears), just started to eat peppers and am trying them with cucumber tonight, cauliflower.

They would sell their souls for Waggs Carrot Sticks, but only get one each every few days.

They don't like spinach, plaintain, strawberry, banana, grapes and raisins.

Mine eat just about anything green that isn't poisonous (which I never give them. They're good at avoiding them while they are out but I don't want to tempt fate) Dandelions, clovers, raspberry-bushes and a bunch of other stuff I don't know the English names of.

Fruits are also much loved. I give them treats in form of apples, tomatoes, bananas and carrots, but they don't get much of these though since its so sweet.

i tryed tinkerdora on bananah now and she loved it, i enevr new she could eat all these fruits,

Mine have quite a bland diet, as it seems to upset somebun's tummy if I introduce any radically new stuff!
They have spring greens, carrots and carrot tops, dandelion leaves, a little pear and apple as a treat, sprouts and dust free hay!!

Back