• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Montyflossy look! - lots of pics

Maizy

Mama Doe
Beautiful Barley!:D:D

DSCF0483.jpg

DSCF0491.jpg

enjoying the sunshine
DSCF0504.jpg

DSCF0510.jpg

DSCF0514.jpg

DSCF0501.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww, Hello Barley!!!!! :D :D

I am so pleased that you are settling in well with your new Mummy!!!!! :love:

She is so special I love her to bits already!:love::love: She can't make up her mind which way up to have her ears, but that just makes her all the more cute!:lol::lol:

Big thank you to Lucy for allowing me to adopt this special little girl.:wave:

She is one of Dora's yes Nicki!:wave:

Awwwww thanks for posting those Jacquie its so lovely to see her and she looks so happy :D:wave:

She is beautiful :love::love::love:

Lucy x

Barley is beautiful:love:How strange we nearly have the same user name and I also have a bunny called Barlie.Great minds think alike:lol::lol:

Barley is beautiful:love:How strange we nearly have the same user name and I also have a bunny called Barlie.Great minds think alike:lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: absolutely! Maizey was a special bun and actually we spelt her name the way you do. You pipped me to the user name, so had to go for variation on a theme. :D I think there are some more 'maizy/maizey/maisey's' on here too :lol:Is Barlie one of your giants? I saw some fab pics of some of your buns in pics and stories they are stunning.:D

Back