• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hello everyone

angels1

New Kit
just thought i would show you all my two bunnies the white one is speckles and the grey one is dobby.

dobby4.jpg

speckles2.jpg

hi

hello everyone glad you think our bunnies are cute so do we - there is a long story behind our rabbits when we got them on bank holiday monday we had dobby the grey one (who was originally hermione) and a black one but sorry to say she died after two days so we went back and got speckles and then we found out the grey one was a boy hence the name change - so they are apart at the moment until friday as dobby is having his operation and then after 6 weeks they can go back together.

thanks liza

they are lovely lisa! :love: :love: :love:

Im sorry to hear about the third bunnie. :cry:

I cant believe we live so close to each other!!!

Thanks for the compliements - I am Liza's OH, they are a lovely pair of bunnies.

No bunnynapping allowed - unless that is when I fall asleep in the garden and the come snuggle up next to me !

Back