• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lola and her charity shop bunny!

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
Been to the RSPCA shop today and bought Lola a white bunny stuffed rabbit teddy thing.

She is in ecstasy with it and is binkying around the front room like a mad bunny. We rubbed the stuffed rabbit with coriander and she loves it!

Wish I had my video with me!

She wont stay long enough! She is ripping around in circles! We got her one of those hanging hay baskets today as well and have stuffed it with pellets and greens to keep her busy and she is hanging from it boxing it.

She wont keep still though - do rabits have ADHD???

She wont stay long enough! She is ripping around in circles! We got her one of those hanging hay baskets today as well and have stuffed it with pellets and greens to keep her busy and she is hanging from it boxing it.

She wont keep still though - do rabits have ADHD???

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope not, she just sounds like a very happy bun :) she'll probably flake out in a bit after all that exercise

Back