• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbit boarding in hampshire?

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
:wave: have just had a phone call from our vets receptionist..a chap is going on his hols and wants to board his french lop. She said could i recommend a rabbit boarder!! um nope but i do vouch for sue at southampton rabbit rescue as she does boarding too..but he may come home with an extra rabbit or two:lol::lol:

ive seen some pretty nice ones online...and some there are just phone number and addresses for.

im doing the searching as we both think a list needs to be snet to the vets in the area as most arent rabit savvy and heavens only knows where theyd advise the people to look!!

in the meantime i will be eternally grateful if you are or know of or have used a rabbit boarding service and have been impressed enough to leave your buns there or would do!!

thank you sooo much..actually thought struck me today..if one of my fits lands me in hopsital yet again..with concussion etc id need a week or so of care for my four babies and my cats! gulp! never think of these things before things happen do i!! so yes the list would be very much appreciated!!

There's Hutch Hotel is Gosport although I wouldn't use them :roll:

I know of another lady that I'll email you about as she's not online.

You know I'll drop over and see to your lot should you need it :wave: Only have to ask

:wave: thank you i will pass those on!!

ooh i thought the hutch hotel looked good on its site:shock: ill take word for it!
:lol: ah thanks hun..i know you would and theyd all lvoe you too....but i will come back to a catless bunless hosue cos youll have taken them all home:shock::lol::lol::lol::lol:

funny i havent long bene on here..where have you been then:wave:

bif says aunty gem..mummys been orrible trying to make me find out wot this ladder thingy is..im sooo scared and bandit loves it...im living in my litter tray wherever mummy puts it..inside the hutch or in the pen bit :oops::oops:

little madam..lacks confidence but if bandit can do it any bun can! i hope!

psst since your last visit willwos peeing more on my furniture figured it out..im going over to mums daily to put the stuff on the lump on hunnybunny back and NOT rembering to change my jeans before i sit down:shock:

willow naughty bunny!

ont he list the ones on site i saw are

the furry hotel nr brasgore in the new forest..even have 8ft hutches.

the little warrens in farnborough with vet support and huge housing

and um the gosport one...:oops:

i forgot about the doedrop inntho.thanks for that!

pst gem zuzu kitty is looking for you..she really liked you:lol:

thank you..must admit it does look and sound good but then so can anyone i guess!

ill write them all down and pop them into our vets this week.

thank you all so much.

Back