• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look where I found Basil

oh wow haha thats so funny, he looks like a kitten sat in one of those radiator cat beds, iv not ever court our rabbits as yet sat in there hay racks lol

Awww maybe he would like one of those hamocks that hang for the top bars.

Be careful his feet don't slip through the bars though. fitting some mesh at the base might help.:D

:lol::lol::lol: bless him perhaps hes either saying "mom i want new bedding i need an interior designer" orrrrrrrrr "mine allllllllllll mine" oooooooooooor " the veiws better up ere mom ":lol::lol:

haaaaha :D:D:D...i think he's just being lazy and can't be bothered to reach up and get the hay.....perhaps you should move it down a level?

Thtas so cute, my bunnies use to like jumping on top of the indoor cage,
they stopped living in it a long tme ago but just like jumping on it lol :lol:

Miffy did the same when she was a baby:lol:
2004-04-16_130428_DSCF0422-1.jpg

It never ceases to surprise me how big rabbits tend to get into the hay rack:lol:
Zakura's father refused to walk on shavings, we had to put straw in his hutch or he sat in the hayrack all day:roll:

Back