• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rufus new harness

ZakuraRabbit

Mama Doe
This Thursday I decided to let Rufus try on his new harness for the first time, since he's now three months old, the earliest recommended age to start harness training.
Rufusthecutus.jpg

Look how handsome he is.
ArentIhandsome.jpg

Yes, pink harness, not very masculine but it fits to his eyes:lol:
Eating.jpg

Had to get a treat for behaving so nicely.
Since he didn't seem bothered I took him out to run a short while.
I haven't dared to let them into the run since his brother escaped two weeks ago, so he had to get some time out of the hutch somehow. :D
Himom.jpg

Meeting mom, Rufus looks like a ghost in this:lol:
HiDad.jpg

And dad, who wasn't so happy about seeing him...
HiZakura.jpg

And here he meets Zakura.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MueLVZ6PYUA
Adding a video of him as well, I let the lead go a few times so it wouldn't yank him when he ran, but most of the time I'm holding it up, trying to keep it from twisting around his leg...which it still did once, but it got corrected quite fast.:D

This Thursday I decided to let Rufus try on his new harness for the first time, since he's now three months old, the earliest recommended age to start harness training.
Rufusthecutus.jpg

Look how handsome he is.
ArentIhandsome.jpg

Yes, pink harness, not very masculine but it fits to his eyes:lol:
Eating.jpg

Had to get a treat for behaving so nicely.
Since he didn't seem bothered I took him out to run a short while.
I haven't dared to let them into the run since his brother escaped two weeks ago, so he had to get some time out of the hutch somehow. :D
Himom.jpg

Meeting mom, Rufus looks like a ghost in this:lol:
HiDad.jpg

And dad, who wasn't so happy about seeing him...
HiZakura.jpg

And here he meets Zakura.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MueLVZ6PYUA
Adding a video of him as well, I let the lead go a few times so it wouldn't yank him when he ran, but most of the time I'm holding it up, trying to keep it from twisting around his leg...which it still did once, but it got corrected quite fast.:D

aww what lovley rabbits you have, i love the harness, i never new rabbits could have them

You didn't have to quote it, makes the page so long:oops:
But yeah thanks:D
All my rabbits are harness-trained, makes it easier to let them run around wild in my garden:D (its not so easy putting up runs everywhere:lol:)

sorry again, im so rubish at all this forum stuff!!! its all new to me, your rabbits are lovely

Snow is ancient history, it normally stops during April but occasionally it snows in May... but now it's been summer for a long time. I live in Norway, not the North pole:roll:

And yep he's rew rex:D

i think the snow was mentioned as its usually in the pics... which is lovely to see as we do't get much here.

hes lovely x

Back