• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Seperated buns

sazzy

Warren Veteran
I had to seperate harley and spot yesterday will i have to wait for harley to be neautered before i can put them back together

Definately, they have scrapped before havent they? Two unneutered boys/one v.v.newly neutered boy are more than likely gonna cause serious damage if left X

No they haven't fought before harley did get his winky bit when he humped the wrong end but that is it

Harley started fighting with him yesterday after we got back from the vets

If you've already separated, I wouldn't put back together now until neuter. It may have been caused by a "vet smell", but the bond is broken so I'd neuter the other & try to rebond on neutral a couple of weeks later.

I don't understand though as the went to the vets together and were fine then they where fine for about a hr then they started fighting

Harley tried to smell spot down there and spot didn't want him to so ran off and harley started on him and harley has never been nasty in his life it has always been spot thats why he was done first

Perhaps Harley took advantage of the fact that Spot wasn't feeling well to attack him?

Do you have enough room for them both temporarily?

I have put harley in that small hutch i got of you going to see if i can get the floor in on the other hutch. But that means putting milly on hold as i have no where to put her at the mo :(

Apart from digging holes in your garden :lol: i'm trying to get the floor in the other hutch but it's not going to plan :roll:

Back