• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

mxyi & ops

They have to have 2 weeks inbetween a jab and an operation. Well thats how my vets do it. Hope this helps :)

My vet also recommends 2 weeks between a vaccination and neutering, but if the op is for anything else you need to wait til your bunny is completely well.

My vet also recommends 2 weeks between a vaccination and neutering, but if the op is for anything else you need to wait til your bunny is completely well.

Hiya

Its for him to be deplummed!! aww poor little mite.

They say for VHD 2 weeks later could you do it 1 week and 6 days.

Thanks;)

Personally I would wait 2 weeks after the neuter to myxi and then another 2 weeks to do VHD. That way the bunnies immune system doesn't have to cope with too much at once :)

Just im on tight deadline. He goes for op this Friday and I go away Friday 1st Aug (he booked into bunny boarding). He needs to be vaccinated and provide certificates of course. So i am working to a dead tightline from getting him to going away getting his vaccs done.

I guessed from your posts that you were working to a deadline.

All I would say is, sometimes bunnies can have a reaction to VHD jabs so you really need time to make sure he is ok after it before you put him into boarding. Hope that helps

Back