• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Miss July...

... I knew turning over my desk calendar today there would be a sweet little face looking at me who is no longer with us...

So I'm going to dedicate this thread to Dolly... may she now be binky free and happy:

The photo on the calendar:
Dolly005.jpg

Dolly036_filtered.jpg

Dolly004.jpg

Dolly002.jpg

Hannah

Awwww. turned mine over today and saw her pretty face :love:

Hope you're having lots of fun at The Bridge Dolly xxx

Oh my, what an awesomely stunning wee lady.

Sorry she's had to leave you. Still, she's still there in your heart, and on your calendar.

Binky free Dolly.

xx

Stunning pics of an obviously much loved bun... you've remnded me to flip my calendar and on my personal calendar, July has my Brody bun who went to the Bridge in May.. may these 2 girlies be having fun and flirting with the boy buns at the Bridge
1.gif

I turned mine over today too, she is stunning. Dolly was such a beautiful bunny, and i know she is watching over you from rainbow bridge xx

Thanks for all you comments... and sorry I haven't been on the forum recently... have been reading a few posts but not commenting much, have just been busy doing other things.

Hannah

That brought a tear to my eye. I hadn't realised she wasn't with us any more.
Hope you're binkying like mad Dolly over rainbow bridge! I am looking at my calendar now! :)

Back