• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Microchipping Courses

Tonyh

Young Bun
Hi all,
I wasnt sure exactly where to place this as it comes under a few catagorys i was thinking the welfare section. So if this is the wrong place can a Mod please trnsfer it to itscorrect section.

After recent events that have happened in my life with my rabbits i would like to take a microchipping course. Im in manchester but i cant find anywhere that does a course. only one i found is with a company called Pet-Detect but there liverpool course is always full and so is there leeds one.

Does anyone know where i can do the three hour course within the northwest, lancashire, manchester etc etc.

Once i have done this course i will be offering microchipping for rabbits at cost price whether there is one or a 1000 rabbits. I think its so important now to have proof of ownership for a rabbit and security of a chip to make sure any police officer that dosnt want to take action on a stolen rabbit has to if its chipped. I was told this morning by the regional headquarters that a chipped pet will always be investigated.

All of my own rabbits are microchipped and I got them all done after the police took my white bunnies, I know they wouldn't be back for the other buns, but I could of kicked myself for not getting them microchipped. I am chipping from now on.

I've applied to do a course with pet detect and the courses in Nottingham are full so I am on the list for the next ones.

Hiya,
How long have you been on the waiting list for them.

Does anyone else know of any courses that are near me.

Thanks
Tony

Hiya,
How long have you been on the waiting list for them.

Does anyone else know of any courses that are near me.

Thanks
Tony

I've only been on the list for a couple of weeks so far. Not sure how long it will take to get onto a course.

I've only been on the list for a couple of weeks so far. Not sure how long it will take to get onto a course.

thanks for letting me know i will put my name downb on the hope that someone cancelled or hopefully get a place on nextcourse.

thanks maria for suggesting asking vets etc will do that tomorrow

Tony

Back