• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look what flew into my window this morning!

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
I was out doing the bunnies first thing when a little bird flew straight into my lounge window and nearly fell on my head! :shock: Poor little thing i picked it up, just looks in shock, no breaks or blood, i checked on him an hour ago and he's standing ok but still abit drunk so keeping him in the box in my shed a little longer because theres loads of cats around here.

010720081564-1.jpg

010720081569-1.jpg

010720081565-1.jpg

010720081568-1.jpg

Last edited:
Im not sure, maybe a young blackbird?

Just been out and he's much better, released him and he flew off churping away! :D

Well done you.

Sadly we had a fledgling thrush brought in to our vets yesterday and it started to fit so we had to PTS. I felt dreadful as I totally adore birds but in particular thrushes (this is the first year that some have nested in our garden too). I was able to hold it and give some 'vibes' (for you non-reiki folks) whilst it drifted peacefully away.

I am so glad that your's flew off to it's new life.

Beautiful pictures by the way.

Back