• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Im so excited Giant babies soon to be mine (Pictures of housing requested please)

Michelle666

Mama Doe
...Its nearly time for me to get my two baby Conti Giants :D:D:D ! Im so excited, me and my bf are putting up their new home tonight, a huge shed and run! When i finally get to move into my new home, i can finally go and collect my babies (possiably named Thelma and Louise!) Pictures will definatly follow.

Am also looking for ideas of what to do with the inside on their home, if anyone has any pics that would be geat!!!

Last edited:
Hello and Welcome! :wave:

We have giants (amongst others) and they are fab. Ours don't have a shed though so no pictures from me. :( :lol::lol:

If you alter your thread title to include giants and pictures requested you'll get loads of replies! ;)

Maria x

hi and congratulations on your new babies - i bet you are so excited. i have a shed and run for my 2 frenchies but nothing exciting inside im afraid. there are some fantactic set ups on here and im sure some will be along shortly to show you some piccies. here are some of my set up from the outside. dont forget piccies of your babies as soon as you have them - great names too!

newrun170208.jpg

newrun1702081jpg.jpg

My 2 giants arnt in a shed, I have a hutch inside a 13foot by 8 foot dog run.

They are only put in the hutch late at night and let ont first thing.

workboxingandrabbits185.jpg

Thanks ever so much for the pics. Ive just bought a 10ftx6ft Kennel and run, which is wonderful, and im going to be putting it together tonight. Cant wait to get home and out in the sun! Ive got to wait 15 days until i can get my babies!:(

LOL ive been so busy i havent managed to track down the cable to connect my camera to pc...i promise i will post them asap. Hopefully tonight!

Here is a picture of my babies new home (working progress - needs a good paint and interior design)

Sorry about the blurryness :oops:

STP60467.jpg

STP60466.jpg

Back