• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Harvey.....Getting very frail now

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
My very handsome Harvey is getting so old and frail now, he is 11 years old and the last week or two has taken to lying down on his side quite a lot, and tonight Harriet is sitting very close to him and just watching him:cry:

Harvey
Harvey5.jpg

And with Harriet
HarvandHarriet13508025x2.jpg

he is beautifull:love:.

Yes he is, I still can't believe that someone dumped him at 10 years old!!:evil: and Harriet was dumped by someone else at 9 years old:evil:, neither had a partner before ever and so I bonded them and they are always together:love:

Last edited:
Aww poor Harvey :(

They really are a match made in heaven, although horrible that they were both dumped at such a grand age :evil: it was clearly meant to be that they spend their last times together :love:

Sending vibes to him xxx

Yes her is, I still can't believe that someone dumped him at 10 years old!!:evil: and Harriet was dumped by someone else at 9 years old:evil:, neither had a partner before ever and so I bonded them and they are always together:love:

sorry hun:oops:, i get so full of emotion when i read things like this, i miss out the fine points:oops:, im sorry (feel really bad now).

:shock: about how someone could dump an elderly bun after so many years (our moll is 8 and always been a rum ******) tho couldnt imagine life without her.

x

Aw - they're both lovely. I think they do get more sedate as they get older. Can't understand why they get dumped when they're old.Really heartless some people!
Just took on a 9yr old rescue bun who was dumped as friend for my other 10yr old bun.-Sue:wave:

They make such a lovely couple. :love: I hope they have a lot of time together ahead.

Maria x

Hmmm, I hope so but in reality I really don;t think so, Harvey spends most of his time asleep now, although when he is awake he is grooming Harriet!:love:

I'm sorry to hear about Harvey, I hope he has a while longer yet, but at least he knew true bunny love for his last year :D

:( Sounds like he's going to end his days in peace and knowing the love of a good woman. Still sad though as I have only just read how he and Harriet met, and they gave me hope that my Matilda would take to her fella. And she has, like a duck to water, after spending much of her nearly 4 yrs alone. Thank you Harvey and Harriet for showing me you're never to old!:)

I hope Harvey and Harriet are Ok, and I'm so sorry that you may have to go through again so quickly Theo, my thoughts are with you all.

Back