• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Uh Oh, Think Roo is Turning into a Woman

Thea & Bobbin

Warren Veteran
Came home today and went in bunny room to find what I think was Roo humping Bobbin's head :shock: Was hard to tell because whatever she was doing she stopped and got off him straight away :lol: Caught! :lol:

But then they had a little chase, it was a bit of a lame chase really (thankfully!) and I did notice that Bobbin was missing a small wad of fur... which probably explains this thread

Don't think it's too serious, and they are completely normal now, but I do suspect she needs to have her bits removed asap :lol:

:no:Norty bunneh :no: Time to see mr vet me thinks before she plucks him to make a nest :lol::lol:

:shock: :shock:

Do they actually do that to their partners?! :shock: :lol:

I think humans should do the same, pluck some lovely man chest hair for a cosy cot bed! What am I like?! :roll: :lol: :lol:

:shock: :shock:

Do they actually do that to their partners?! :shock: :lol:

I think humans should do the same, pluck some lovely man chest hair for a cosy cot bed! What am I like?! :roll: :lol: :lol:

Yeah Daisy made a nest out of my carpet, hay and Gabriels fur - I caught her plucking him :lol::lol: Not daft that one :lol::lol::lol:

A few years ago now when Sun was with us and just a young bun she lived with an unspayed female friend called Macy who made massive nests with her black fur...one day we opened up her bed to find one of the nests, with just one little bit of orange fur in the middle:lol::lol: Obviously Sun only let her pluck her the once:lol::lol: Brings back memories

I think there is some late spring fever in the air Thea, I've heard a lot of bunsters are at it. Rhia has chased Daniel within an inch of his life today, apparently he went into the tunnel & kept popping his head out the hole to check whether she'd gone! Naughty rabbits!! X

A few years ago now when Sun was with us and just a young bun she lived with an unspayed female friend called Macy who made massive nests with her black fur...one day we opened up her bed to find one of the nests, with just one little bit of orange fur in the middle:lol::lol: Obviously Sun only let her pluck her the once:lol::lol: Brings back memories

Awwwww funny bunnies! :lol: Hope they are good memories :)

I think there is some late spring fever in the air Thea, I've heard a lot of bunsters are at it. Rhia has chased Daniel within an inch of his life today, apparently he went into the tunnel & kept popping his head out the hole to check whether she'd gone! Naughty rabbits!! X

Haha!! Oh they are silly.... Roo is grooming Bobbin now - to within an inch of his life!! :roll: :lol:

Came home today and went in bunny room to find what I think was Roo humping Bobbin's head :shock: Was hard to tell because whatever she was doing she stopped and got off him straight away :lol: Caught! :lol:

But then they had a little chase, it was a bit of a lame chase really (thankfully!) and I did notice that Bobbin was missing a small wad of fur... which probably explains this thread

Don't think it's too serious, and they are completely normal now, but I do suspect she needs to have her bits removed asap :lol:

The little tart!!:shock::shock::oops::oops::oops::lol::lol:

Ooooooeeeeerrrrr :lol: Most mornings I come down and find Lottie humping Louis head :shock: :oops:

Audrey humps Monty quite often, she isn;t choosey.....she will jump in his head, back, side......any which way really...:oops::oops::roll::lol::lol: It is amusing as he doesn't want anything to do with her and runs off........with her half on his back and half off his back:lol::lol::lol::lol:
bless!

Back