• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wolfgang Scargiver

NickieM

Warren Veteran
I have had to rename the rabbit. I reckon he is a viking rabbit - especially as I got him from the SSPCA Centre in Wick (well they're all vikings up there!)

In a moment of blinding stupidity last night, I decided to pick Wolfie up to put him in his hutche. I never usually lift him. He turned into a bundle of thrashing claws and totally trashed my left arm. He then hopped off, but not before looking over his shoulder and giving me a very cross bunny stare. You know the look!!

I am covered in scratches today. My boss thought it was hilarious as I am a 2nd Dan blackbelt but got beaten up by a fluffy bunny!! :oops::oops:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: im so sorry i shouldnt laugh weve all been there but it is funny

I love it! - Please can we see pic of Wolfgang Scargiver? -what a brill name-I have a fluffy bun called Sooty...(aw...) but she can shred chests with her claws!!-Sue:wave:

:lol: Maybe you need to rename him to "Eric". :)

My little Cloud is a very friendly bunny, but he gets very impatient when I carry him to the run or back to the hutch. My arms get scratched on a daily basis. Someone in Waitrose stared at my arms and probably thought I was a self harmer. I think that little bunny needs his nails cut soon. :lol:

He is a little demon, especially when he gets into the run at night and goes down the burrow! He knows when he is getting put to bed and always makes a song and dance of it!

My eldest thought it should be Wolfgang Flesh Gouger!! :lol::lol:

Back