• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Last Night I Was in the Garden With Harry at 0200hrs !!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I couldn't sleep and Harry was up and about so we decided to sit in the garden

Picture2745.jpg

Picture2744.jpg

Picture2742.jpg

Janex :)

aww sweet. When my lilly got myxi i sat out in the garden at night with a candle singing to her as she slept :oops: i miss her so much :(

Awwwwww Jane that's so lovely! :love: You guys had a midnight-feast of yummy grass! :lol:

Harry is beautiful and looking really well :)

If I had seen pictures of Harry before he would have gone on the bunny-napping list that was about a week or so ago. He's beautiful:love:

he is gorgeous, but only you would go out in the garden with a bunny at 2am because you couldnt sleep :lol: I love you jane!

i wasnt aloud to sleep i was in the kitchen last night with my poorly rex he on the mend now he has very bad teeth, getting done on thursday, waking up on the kitchen floor to having my face washed was a sereal moment :D mind you i do that with biggles somtimes if i cant sleep, rabbits are more fun at night

Back