• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Daisy has gone to rspca

jenzel5

Mama Doe
Well I couldn't find Daisy a new home while she was with me so she has gone somewhere to stay through the RSPCA. If anyone is interested in rehoming her you can still contact me and I can help. So good luck to Daisy in finding her new permanent home soon. Bless her. I miss her cuddles and making me laugh. I am tearing up writing this but I know it is for the best. She needed a new home and fresh start and I did all I could. Saved her, had her vaccinated and neutered and gave her the chance of a new life. I miss you already Daisy and hope you are happy where you are and will be happier when you find a new home. I know you won't be waiting much longer. In the short time you were with me you gave me great cuddles and always made me smile.

IMG_1203-1-1.jpg

Aw Jen ... you must really miss her :( Did you try to bond them in the end? x

I let them together upstairs in bathroom. Dudley and Hayden actually started fighting. I felt so bad and couldn't cope with the whole situation so let Daisy go. Hayden and Dudley are ok now but ive been a nervous wreck all week. Hardly any sleep. Why do rabbits have to be so complicated. I thought it would be best for Daisy to find a new friend of her own and start a fresh. She was such a lovely rabbit and I miss her cuddles as Hayden and Dudley only like me getting on the floor with them so she gave me my big rabbit cuddle fix.

I let them together upstairs in bathroom. Dudley and Hayden actually started fighting. I felt so bad and couldn't cope with the whole situation so let Daisy go. Hayden and Dudley are ok now but ive been a nervous wreck all week. Hardly any sleep. Why do rabbits have to be so complicated. I thought it would be best for Daisy to find a new friend of her own and start a fresh. She was such a lovely rabbit and I miss her cuddles as Hayden and Dudley only like me getting on the floor with them so she gave me my big rabbit cuddle fix.

I'm sorry she sounds lovely, I hope she finds herself a good bunny home soon x

Aaaaaw she looks adorable, it must have been so hard to let her go. Fingers crossed she finds a great forever home soon.

Thanks everyone. I have been crying for about 10 mins but am feeling a bit better now. How do rescues do it? I suppose she was my first rescue bun and very special. Thanks for the support.

Back