• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

They fed me when I was at Bunny Camp Sanctuary..

Bunny Buddy

Wise Old Thumper
Hi, Meet Rudy. He came to live with me two and a half weeks ago, from Bunny Camp Sanctuary in Bradford. He's getting softer
by the day (just like I was told he would). It's surprising how quickly these guys steal your heart...

This is Rudy waiting by his dish hoping I'll fill it - he eats his 24 hr ration of pellets in about half an hour so he's getting three
small servings a day now. He will sit on my knee to take raisins off me which is amazing compared to how timid he was when
he first arrived:love:

PICT2764.jpg

Awww Rudy! :love: :love: Hello again :wave:

Hi there:wave:

Quote Deelove:
"Wow, he looks just like our Mina. Ours all hoover up their pellets too".
Hi, Oh, just seen the picture of - Mina they have got the same look (greedy!!)... I love the phrase 'hoovering up' ... it's just a perfect description:lol:

Rudy has now got into the habit, when he sees me after I've been away for a few hours, of sticking his head in the empty dish and looking around it frantically:roll::lol::lol: My favourite habit of his though is when I give him something special like apple, he grabs it and runs round for ages trying to find somewhere 'safe' to eat it. He could have eaten it ten times over by the time he settles down.:lol::lol:

Hi there:wave:

Rudy has now got into the habit, when he sees me after I've been away for a few hours, of sticking his head in the empty dish and looking around it frantically:roll::lol::lol: My favourite habit of his though is when I give him something special like apple, he grabs it and runs round for ages trying to find somewhere 'safe' to eat it. He could have eaten it ten times over by the time he settles down.:lol::lol:

Aww how cute. Splodge does the running away with her food bit, and so does Scrumpie - especially when he gets brocolli!!

Aww how cute. Splodge does the running away with her food bit, and so does Scrumpie - especially when he gets brocolli!!

It's something I've never seen before - it's hilarious. It's even stranger because I think he's always lived on his own, so it's not like he is used to some other bunny nicking the good stuff:lol::lol:

Back