• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Strange,giant baby

I always find this to be the rabbit not liking its bowl. I use the mather and cash 5 inch bowls but if i dare to put a metal bowl in there they go nuts and throw everything out. I also wonder if they do this with metal bowls because they can see themselves and they get scared thinking something is lurking.

Tony

mine does it to hide the bits of food he doesnt like, i would go in next day an be "oh you've eaten it all" lift up bowl and only certain bits would be found under the bowl i changed his food turns out he only likes the cheap stuff:oops: but he eats lots of hay and herbs anyway so i dont need to put to much in

One of our pair always trys to steal the bowl away from his brother :roll: so we've largely given up and put some food in the bowl and hide the rest around the hutch.....

Miffy does that as well, really dont know why as I dont feed them a rabbit mix they have supa rabbit excel!!

Back