• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is there anything dangerous..

Angie65

Wise Old Thumper
I can do? I've done bungee jumps, parachute jumps, shooting things,race car driving, walks, a silence (the hardest one:lol:) & I need a new challenge to raise money for Honeybunny's & BARC. I am completely out of ideas.:?

what about that giant ball/roll down a hill thing. I dunno if it's dangerous but it's certainly mad :lol:

ab sailing??kiaking? swim the channel ? how many grapes you can fit in ya mouth :shock: 16 was my limit :oops: drive a tank, cycle ride somewhere??umm will get bk if i think of any more

ab sailing??kiaking? swim the channel ? how many grapes you can fit in ya mouth :shock: 16 was my limit :oops: drive a tank, cycle ride somewhere??umm will get bk if i think of any more

I've done 1 & 2 & I can't swim, so I might struggle on 3:lol: I will do the grape thing tonight & get back to you:lol:

Ooo - I could try that hamster ball thing

you could come to visit me in ladywood.... and take a little walk around after dark :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Base jumping... Though isnt that illegal!? Hmmm... Hows about learning to do something like horseriding? Or being taught something...

*potters off to think*

Base jumping... Though isnt that illegal!? Hmmm... Hows about learning to do something like horseriding? Or being taught something...

*potters off to think*

Horse riding is a good idea - I could learn to do it well - PLUS I already have 2 horses;):lol::lol::lol::lol:

I do fancy paragliding. The white water rafting is a bit off putting cos of the water. And the raft. And the entire lack of lovely solid ground:lol:

Baked Bean sponsored eat which you may think poses no danger but lack of oxygen and potential loss of life to those who live with you and the surrounding neighbourhood is quite dangerous :lol::lol: You may get environmental health on your back though for noise disturbance as well as poluting the air:lol::lol::lol:

Back