• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More pics of Stumpy-Bum aged 10 weeks British Giant baby

jackiestone

Warren Veteran
here he is relaxing
IMG_0070.jpg

Last edited:
Jackie Ive really fallen in love with Stumpy:love::love::love::love::love::love:
I love his impression of a frog.

i LOVE HIM MORE :love::love::love::love:

I Have been down in the night to check on him as he is so lush :D

Do you think he is big for 10 weeks?I thought he would be half the size:oops:He has 2 sisters left,with ears you know :D

How do you weigh giants?Do you know what he should weigh now????

ive been told as a general rule, giants weigh 6-7lbs at 10 weeks old
(flemishes, contis, britishes)
could you get a comparison picutre? :lol:

when hermione was small enough, i used to get a normal kitchen weigher, and take off the bowl on it, and rest a litter tray in it instead, then weigh her that way.

he is soooooooo cute :love::love::love::love::love:

i LOVE HIM MORE :love::love::love::love:

I Have been down in the night to check on him as he is so lush :D

Do you think he is big for 10 weeks?I thought he would be half the size:oops:He has 2 sisters left,with ears you know :D

How do you weigh giants?Do you know what he should weigh now????

Yes I think he is big and gorgeous,cuddley,special and I just love him.I weigh mine by putting my Oh on the scales then getting him to hold the bun and subbtract the difference.If you have friendly vets ask one of the girls if you can weigh him on their scales as they are more accurate.I cant have any more buns at the mo as mine are free range and I would have big bonding issues.

He is gorgeous and definitely a big lad. We had two 14wk contis here the other week and he looks quite a bit bigger than them.

Stumpy is :love: :love: I want to bunny nap him.

I really want a giant, but I'd have to get rid of my hubby first :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh my, that is one gorgeous rabbit. IM going to be getting two continential Giants in 2 weeks, im so desperate to see how big they are now, as i last saw them at 3 weeks, and they are going to be 9 weeks when i get them!!! Ohh i cant contain my excitement!!!:D:D:D

Back