• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why is it that,

coco1200

Warren Veteran
the buns have the whole garden to run around,

garden1234.jpg

but they still choose to sit in the minging horrible old run that ive got lying around :lol: (needs to go to the tip! its on its very last legs :lol:)

fghgfjkyr.jpg

fcxbhgfjh.jpg

the run isnt even blocked!

:love::love:
dvgsrd.jpg

perhaps the size of the garden is just too overwhelming :lol::lol: bless em they are loverly

:lol::lol: typical! it must be a nice secure spot for them. maybe you shouldn't throw it out if they like it?

:lol::lol: typical! it must be a nice secure spot for them. maybe you shouldn't throw it out if they like it?

i think that's it actually! they probably feel safe behind wire!
its a 5X4ft run and they can hardly take 2 steps in it! :lol:

ngdmm.jpg

let me ooot!

i cant believe how big shes getting :shock: shes reached over 4kgs now
IMG_2069.jpg

shes out in the sun so much, her furs now brown! shes meant to be a black bunny as well!

Awww, they are lovely :love:

There isn't much cover so perhaps you could try a kiddies pop up tent (or diy sheet/string) :D

Awww, they are lovely :love:

There isn't much cover so perhaps you could try a kiddies pop up tent (or diy sheet/string) :D

its not the only coverage in the garden, they have their 'enclosure' and 2 garden tables to go under. what if i put a sheet on top of the hutch?
i think i will buy a pop up tent! they would love that :p

the rabbits aren't scared or anything, they have been free range since i got them (april) so i'd like to think they are very much used to it. they love running and binkying around!

its not the only coverage in the garden, they have their 'enclosure' and 2 garden tables to go under. what if i put a sheet on top of the hutch?
i think i will buy a pop up tent! they would love that :p

the rabbits aren't scared or anything, they have been free range since i got them (april) so i'd like to think they are very much used to it. they love running and binkying around!

lol well i got one of those opo up kidie tents witha tunnel attatched from local boot fair for £3 and they LOVE it! so i would recommend one x

Back