• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

new piggie run!

xShellx

Alpha Buck
Got my piggies a run with a little piggie house! I only leave them in there in the day, They go in there hutch at night.

workboxingandrabbits116.jpg

This is snap and pop
workboxingandrabbits187.jpg

Crackle

Stop teasing me with Pop IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :lol: :lol:

That looks FANTASTIC! I bet they love it! :D :D

Is it normal for 3 Brothers to be so different size wise. Pop the ginger and white one is really round and Crackle the tri coloured one is really skinny and alot smaller than the other 2. The black one (Snap) was the runt of the litter but is much bigger than crackle?

One of my piggies is tiny. I don't have her sister for size comparison, but I know that she is small as I have younger piggies who are substantially bigger than she is! But she is not ill or skinny or anything.....just petite! Piggies do seem to vary in size and body shape......so as long as he is eating well and seems happy and healthy, I wouldn't worry about him being smaller as long as the bigger ones aren't bullying him for his share of the food! :D

Back