• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

names

Lillian

Warren Veteran
Can some people give me some good female names, everytime i asked other people to give me some names for my rabbits i always get "what about hoppy or thumper" i'm not being mean (i had a bun called hoppy) but i like different names, unusual things

So anyone got any?

Last edited:
I tend to like people names for pets.

Our baby foster bun is called Harriet for example.

Some other pretty girls names that I like for buns are: Charlotte, Matilda, Madeline and Grace.

I tend to like people names for pets.

Our baby foster bun is called Harriet for example.

Some other pretty girls names that I like for buns are: Charlotte, Matilda, Madeline and Grace.

nice choices, i've got a bun called harriet (Hattie), a cat called Madeline, who was called matilda. I do love the name grace :)

Battleaxe
Enigma
Ice
Inferno
Panther
Tempest

What do you mean I stole them from somewhere else? :oops:

i like names that are stuff, like flowers, food etc

Buttercup
Pancakes
Poppy
Lilly
Sunny
Daisy

my uncles wife named their Bunny 'Yeee Haaa' after toy story lol!!!

i do like flower names, i've used Lilly, poppy, primrose and dandelion.
I like daffodil, could call her daffy

Also like the name lorelei
I don't know how many of the buns will be girls, so i'm not sure how many girl names i'll need. I usually name the buns when they're a few days old and they end up with wrong sex names.. like Violet, bless him :lol:

I always use human names - mostly 'posh' or old fashioned ones.My boy's called Hugo & the receptionist at the vet always chuckles when i ring to book him in :lol:
I've got a baby book that usually helps if i'm stuck for a name...or you could look at a baby name website if you like human ones :D

Back