• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Giant/house Bun advice please Stumpy!!

jackiestone

Warren Veteran
Stumpy is doing great,has been playing in the house,he doesnt mind the dog,the dog just stares at stumpy,of course they will always be supervised together.He is in a dog crate in our utility,with a baby gate,so he can run free in there,the problem is that I bought a large corner litter tray for him to wee in but he just pushes the tray into the middle of the crate then wees behind it,it is like he doesnt want it in the crate at all :?
He is very friendly,the lady who we got him from had 3 dogs and a baby and a toddler so noise doesnt bother him although I will check with the vet that he can hear,because of his removed ears,he has 1/4 ear and the other is missing,as mum removed them when he was born.How much outside time does a house bun need??Where can i buy a big enough run?Stumpy is bigger than my adult dutch buns,going to weigh him later too.I just love him,stump and all :love::love::love::love::love: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=136398&highlight=stumpy

bless:love::love: what cutie pie, sorry Jackie im not much info/advice atm. But i guess i will be asking all of these in a week or so!!

Hi. my Flemish giant and Giant Papaillion have access to a 13 by 8 foot dog run.

My flemish is almost 5 months old and weights 4kgs allready!

You will :lol:He is so calm and relaxed,and so big,I have had rabbits for years and never had one that is so chilled.When we went to get him I couldnt believe how big the mum and dad were and how big he was for 10 weeks.I met a 10 week old puppy this morning that was smaller than Stumpy :shock::shock::shock:He is amazing,like a dog.Hector looks fab and looks like he has a personality too :love::love::love:

what your garden like? is it sealed off can any holes be covered????? i was lucky with my foster bun he loved nothing but to binky round the whole garden and that 70 ft there was a few worrying holes but i just covered them up how high are your fences? giants like a lot of space and after seein my cross binky 18in in the air once (honest only once but gawd it was high :?) what about those metal runs that remind me of fire guards (just all the way round) ive seen people with them in there gardens, im sure they could be pegged into the ground, mind you giants are strong gawd now im not being helpfull :oops:

Back