• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

personalities and bonding.

halfpenny

Wise Old Thumper
once i stop looking after everybody elses pets, during the holidays :roll:, i am planning to bond sorrell, runt and xena. i've recently bonded snowey, jessica and jess, and that went well, but they are all quite laid back in character. sorrell, runt and xena are all quite spirited bunnies and i was wondering how much affect this would have on a successful outcome, they are all neutered, runt is a boy and the other 2 are girls. i slow bonded the last 3 and then put them all together and there was hardly any fuss. have only ever had one trio before that and that was my first 3 bunnies. i have done quite a few pair bonds, with only one failure, but i'm a bit worried about this trio.
thanks for any advice.

Why are you worried? :? It will either work or not! :D If you are worried I think they will sense that.

My advice will be just treat it as you would any other bond. So long as you have a contingency for it not working then nothing is lost.

Good Luck

Maria x

i would just like for everybody to have a friend, and i already have 12 rabbits. xena is a stray rabbit who was found and we took her in, so that has kind of confused the numbers. i really don't want to split up the trio as they are very happy together now.

Back