• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The story of Dolly bun

Siona

Mama Doe
Meet Dolly. (apologies, pics are from my phone)

Image081-1.jpg

Up until Saturday lunchtime Dolly lived in the P@H adoption centre. She very nearly went to live with a family that had 3 small children because "they wanted her" :shock: (until I talked the Dad out of it and scared them away!! :lol:)

Image082-1.jpg

She is a very special bun. On her label it said - I have been very sick, I need an experienced owner. When I asked the girl she said " she had an ear infection or something and it gave her head tilt" well.... alarm bells!!!! :shock:

It mentioned her treatment and her symptoms, but not EC at all funnily.... :roll: they said she's likely to become ill again, but I reckon it'll be ok so long as I keep an eye on her and keep some Panacur on hand. :)

Image078-1.jpg

Shes very timid but so cute. She has a fat belly (I was worried she might be pregnant but was assured she has been in isolation) She started binkying straight away, but seems suprised and looks at her feet afterwards! :lol: although she crashed headfirst into the chairleg today mid binky so I wonder whether she's got a slight eyesight problem from the EC. :( The good thing is that she's recovered from the head tilt.

Image075.jpg

I couldn't leave her there, I fell in love straight away. :) I'm going to get her spayed and bond her with Dougal and Doris, and keep them all Panacured regularly. I couldn't get her out of there fast enough!! :lol:

Last edited:
Back