• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RWA fund raiser at P@H, Heeley (Sheffield) : Sat and Sun 12th / 13th July!

Morrigan1981

Mama Doe
Just a heads up for the Sheffield / South Yorks peeps :D

Myself and Barbara - one of the Sth Yorks Hoppers Group members - will be running a stall at P@H, Heeley on Saturday and Sunday the 12th and 13th July. We'll be collected money for the RWA, but also offering leaflets and advice on bunster care to new rabbit owners so if you happen to be in the area, do pop in and say hello!! :D We also have a few RWA goodies to give away ;)

Likewise, if anyone fancies manning the stall or shaking a collection tin for a few hours, just let me know! There's still plenty of time to get involved! :D

Will see if can pop along if we're not too busy and say hello.:wave: We've got to drop some buns home in S10 on the 13th so will try and pop over then.
Need to check they still have our details for boarding too as last time another boarding business had been seen defacing it:censored.

Yay! Thanks everyone :wave:

Nicola, would be great to see you again and Jack, be nice to meet you! :D

Lynne, if you can't make it over just let me know and I'll take one of your posters in for the board! :wave:

ecudc, are you going to be at a P@H too? :D

Sooz, don't worry! I'd remembered that that particular weekend was a busy one for you :D (It's the real ale festival weekend?)

An update...

I've just got home from the P@H weekend. Between myself, Barbara, Nicola and Jacob we raised £104.48 for the RWA :D :D Yay! Huge thanks to everyone who helped out or donated :D

Wow well done everyone that's fantastic:D Sorry we couldn't make it over in the end, we'd been up since 6am and have only just got back now after pets leaving here and the dog walking, cat sitting etc. Still got a couple more to do today but had to pop in for some tea before we passed out - lol:lol:

Back