• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Frankie BIT me yesterday!!

Morrigan1981

Mama Doe
:shock: :cry:

My grumpy boy is right in the middle of a moult at the moment, and he looks as though he's been dragged through a hedge backwards, so I thought I'd get him wrapped in a towel and groomed and claw trimmed all at once. He's not the world's friendliest rabbit at the best of times :roll: , but just as I was mid-claw trim he decided that he'd had enough and he nipped my leg through my jeans! :shock: :lol: It wasn't a proper bite, just a warning nip that he was fed up, but it made me squeak nonetheless!

That's everyone of my rabbits that's nipped me now :roll: Harley was the worst... he used to nip constantly whilst you were carrying him (bet Sooz remembers that!!)

Anyone else had a 'friendly warning' from their bun recently? :lol:

:shock::shock::shock:Frankie you naughty boy nipping mummy like that:shock::shock::shock:. Thankfully he only humps my arm when he's here, I've been saved the delight of a bite yet,(he tends to chin me) though have had a few growls taking him from the run to his hutch.

:no:Tell Frankie his brother Fudge says :no:naughty naughty we don't bite our mummy's even though we feel like it sometimes :lol::lol:
Fudge says he'd never bite :angel::angel::angel::angel:

:wave: Yes I was nipped for the first time yesterday to, good job it was only my jeans . But I think it was only Sassie saying hurry up wiv my veg :lol:
Also Bonnie my newish bun ( was neutered last week ) was in a really funny mood yesterday . I put my hand in her run while she was running around and she started circling (sp) my hand and trying to lunge at me which she hasn't done before :cry: was a little bit scary but I :love: them all the same xxx

:shock: :cry:

My grumpy boy is right in the middle of a moult at the moment, and he looks as though he's been dragged through a hedge backwards, so I thought I'd get him wrapped in a towel and groomed and claw trimmed all at once. He's not the world's friendliest rabbit at the best of times :roll: , but just as I was mid-claw trim he decided that he'd had enough and he nipped my leg through my jeans! :shock: :lol: It wasn't a proper bite, just a warning nip that he was fed up, but it made me squeak nonetheless!

That's everyone of my rabbits that's nipped me now :roll: Harley was the worst... he used to nip constantly whilst you were carrying him (bet Sooz remembers that!!)

Anyone else had a 'friendly warning' from their bun recently? :lol:

I'll tell you what, Harley wasn't a touch on Mackenzie he bites me for everything...If I dont FEED him fast enough I get bitten :shock::shock:

I think there is somethign about jeans too, they seem to like the texture :lol:

Back