PDA

View Full Version : Frankie BIT me yesterday!!

Morrigan1981
30-06-2008, 08:48 AM
:shock: :cry:

My grumpy boy is right in the middle of a moult at the moment, and he looks as though he's been dragged through a hedge backwards, so I thought I'd get him wrapped in a towel and groomed and claw trimmed all at once. He's not the world's friendliest rabbit at the best of times :roll: , but just as I was mid-claw trim he decided that he'd had enough and he nipped my leg through my jeans! :shock: :lol: It wasn't a proper bite, just a warning nip that he was fed up, but it made me squeak nonetheless!

That's everyone of my rabbits that's nipped me now :roll: Harley was the worst... he used to nip constantly whilst you were carrying him (bet Sooz remembers that!!)

Anyone else had a 'friendly warning' from their bun recently? :lol:

holidayhutch
30-06-2008, 10:22 AM
:shock::shock::shock:Frankie you naughty boy nipping mummy like that:shock::shock::shock:. Thankfully he only humps my arm when he's here, I've been saved the delight of a bite yet,(he tends to chin me) though have had a few growls taking him from the run to his hutch.

SOAD
30-06-2008, 10:25 AM
:lol::lol::lol::lol: naughty Frankie :lol:

karen354
30-06-2008, 10:31 AM
:no:Tell Frankie his brother Fudge says :no:naughty naughty we don't bite our mummy's even though we feel like it sometimes :lol::lol:
Fudge says he'd never bite :angel::angel::angel::angel:

fairylegs
30-06-2008, 11:14 AM
:wave: Yes I was nipped for the first time yesterday to, good job it was only my jeans . But I think it was only Sassie saying hurry up wiv my veg :lol:
Also Bonnie my newish bun ( was neutered last week ) was in a really funny mood yesterday . I put my hand in her run while she was running around and she started circling (sp) my hand and trying to lunge at me which she hasn't done before :cry: was a little bit scary but I :love: them all the same xxx

Sooz
30-06-2008, 12:26 PM
:shock: :cry:

My grumpy boy is right in the middle of a moult at the moment, and he looks as though he's been dragged through a hedge backwards, so I thought I'd get him wrapped in a towel and groomed and claw trimmed all at once. He's not the world's friendliest rabbit at the best of times :roll: , but just as I was mid-claw trim he decided that he'd had enough and he nipped my leg through my jeans! :shock: :lol: It wasn't a proper bite, just a warning nip that he was fed up, but it made me squeak nonetheless!

That's everyone of my rabbits that's nipped me now :roll: Harley was the worst... he used to nip constantly whilst you were carrying him (bet Sooz remembers that!!)

Anyone else had a 'friendly warning' from their bun recently? :lol:

I'll tell you what, Harley wasn't a touch on Mackenzie he bites me for everything...If I dont FEED him fast enough I get bitten :shock::shock:

I think there is somethign about jeans too, they seem to like the texture :lol:

abbymarysmokey
30-06-2008, 01:11 PM
My Dixie is soooo cute when he's annoyed. He stands on his back legs and digs at you :love: Very scarey...NOT! :lol: