• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Projekt Revolution

luvabun

Warren Veteran
After about 3 hours kip, I've woken up still buzzing and reliving the gig :love: :love:
For once I've taken pics of other than Chester :lol:

lpmk146.jpg

lpmk141.jpg

lpmk158.jpg

lpmk177.jpg

lpmk186.jpg

I have a funny feeling they're not going to get much work out of me today :oops::lol:

Who is it Jill? :oops::oops:

pmslolololol soooo glad you asked as I dont have the foggiest idea either:lol::lol::lol: I am only used to being bombarded with Billy Jo pictures so I would definately know who he was in a line up:lol::lol::lol:

Come on RockHen, did you throw you telephone printed pants onto the stage:D:lol::lol:

cannot speak for Carys but no, Jill, I am not rock chick or hen as you know as being as you didnt know who Danny Wilson was last week when I was playing Mary's Prayer:lol::lol:

The first picture looks like Jesus to me and the fourth picture looks like some-one that desperately needs some metacam to ease the pain:lol::lol:

Last edited:
:O i wanted to go to that gig! i'm going to see the hoosiers in october though so i wasnt allowed.

wow your so lucky, linkin park are amazing!

Back