• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes please

sazzy

Warren Veteran
Can spot have some vibes please he is going to be neautered tomorrow he is going up to the vets at 9am. Here's to a sleepless night :roll: going to bed now so will check in tomorrow and will give you and update when i hear from the vets :)

I am sure he will be fine but I know what you mean about sleepless nights. I was up all night when Alice was spayed..picking dandelions at 4am in my PJ's to coax her to eat. She was fine and I'm sure your boy will be too.

Wishing you lots of vibes and a good nights sleep:)

:wave: Spot tell your hoomin not to worry, tell her you'll be just fine because you are super brave! bunny kisses! x

ohhh i just got neutered...i know its different cuz im a doe and your a buck but i was back on my paws again in no time im generally quite a grumpy bunny but my freind came to keep me company and the vet was nice to me they kept trying to make me eat and i wasnt having any of it till my 2fts kate and tom turned up its been 3 days and i have to have a check up today but im feeling fine now i just want to get back to my garden to play but my 2fts wont let me dig or jump around im not even allowed to binky yet.... its rubbish but im not in any pain or discomfort and i jsut wanted to say get well vibes for ya the op is no probs but you have to eat and poop after ...then your 2fts will give you all your favourite foods so make the most of it!! i even got extra pellets and dandilion leaves!
best of luck - dora xx

Thanks everyone i dropped spot and harley at the vets at 9am they will ring about 3 or 4 oclock oh it's going to be a long day :roll:

Back