PDA

View Full Version : Photoshoot For Your Pets

XMissySJx
29-06-2008, 10:28 PM
Have you always wanted portrait photographs of your pets? Well now you can, and help raise money for TWO rescues!

THE RESCUES HAVE NOW BEEN RANDOMLY PICKED:

BARC

&

THE RABBIT RETREAT

Throughout the Summer, i will be offering discount portrait photos, and all money, minus actual costs, will go to two nominated rescues which will be picked at random on tuesday 1st July

I have done pet photography before and run a small, home/hobby pet photography business, but i am not taking any payment for these photoshoots. You can have a photoshoot done WITH your pet, or your pet on its, own, two cats together, three bunnies, or a single guinea pig, it is up to you!!!

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h28/XMissySJx/blackandwhite-1.jpg

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h28/XMissySJx/button.jpg

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h28/XMissySJx/fleur3bw-1.jpg

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h28/XMissySJx/fudgepink.jpg

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h28/XMissySJx/benji-1.jpg

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h28/XMissySJx/peteyandjess.jpg

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h28/XMissySJx/skipper10.jpg

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h28/XMissySJx/skipper8copy-1.jpg

All of the above photographs were taken by myself.

PRICE LIST - ALL PRICES INCLUDE PRINTING COSTS BUT NOT POSTAGE, AS THIS DEPENDS ON HOW MANY PHOTOS YOU HAVE, THE REST WILL BE DONATED TO THE NOMINATED RESCUES

I am offering FOUR sizes of prints,

7 X 5 - 6
9 x 6 - 8
12 X 8 - 10
18 X 12 -14 - This one is such a lovely big size!

You can have as many or as few photo's you like, and i will take multiple photos and let you decide which ones you want!

**ALL PHOTO'S WILL BE TAKEN AT MY HOME IN ESSEX**
If you do not live in essex, but have lots of bunnies, or other members in your area would like photo's done, then i may be able to come to you, courtesy of Louise and Gus, so please PM me in regards to this!

Minimallow
30-06-2008, 11:12 AM
Sounds like a great idea Missy. Unfortunately i live too far away to do this one! Hope you raise a lot of money anyway :D

louise and Gus
30-06-2008, 11:28 AM
Sounds like a great idea Missy. Unfortunately i live too far away to do this one! Hope you raise a lot of money anyway :D

I think Scotland is a bit far even for me :lol: :lol:

MissySJ I will definately be wanting a picture or two :D :D

joey&bugys 2007
30-06-2008, 12:52 PM
I will want some photos! Just hope they behave when I bring them to you :lol:

Chewy
30-06-2008, 02:51 PM
I like the third shot down. I have done Pet photography for 3yrs now, good luck with yours and well done for helping rescue.
Dawn.

XMissySJx
30-06-2008, 04:29 PM
I will want some photos! Just hope they behave when I bring them to you :lol:

doesnt matter if they dont! lol it will make funny pictures!

as of Monday 8th of july i will be taking bookings, 90% chance i willbe able tod photograph on the day you like so please let me know everyone!!!

AlisonA
01-07-2008, 07:27 PM
Ooooh I'd definitely be interested, but my bunnies and kitties aint going anywhere - will sweet talk Lou when I meet her for lunch tomorrow (how cosmopolitan are we RU'ers :lol:)

PS It's the 1st July - who are the lucky rescues?!

XMissySJx
01-07-2008, 09:56 PM
Ooooh I'd definitely be interested, but my bunnies and kitties aint going anywhere - will sweet talk Lou when I meet her for lunch tomorrow (how cosmopolitan are we RU'ers :lol:)

lol very! well i can easily transport my stuff about so its not a problem really!

im about to draw the names....

XMissySJx
02-07-2008, 03:04 PM
Hi everyone,the rescues have been picked, see original post.

i am now OPEN for business!!

PM me, and then we can arrange something, i am happy to give you my phone number and we can discuss requirements etc.

xxxxx

Amy & Amber
02-07-2008, 04:07 PM
I would love some but I am too far I think :(

louise and Gus
03-07-2008, 12:35 PM

I would happily bring SJ to yours, then to mine to take piccies of my lot :D :D

XMissySJx
04-07-2008, 01:57 PM
I would happily bring SJ to yours, then to mine to take piccies of my lot :D :D

fine by meee!

i will also be bringing samples of sizes so you can see which sizes you would like x

Starlight
04-07-2008, 02:18 PM
Would it be possible for you to come to mine? I know itis still to a degree in the area but mum cant drive often so i would be bringing all 4 in pet carriers on a train and bus otherwise :shock:

Which with Moonshine's naughty streak could only end in disaster!

XMissySJx
04-07-2008, 02:34 PM
Would it be possible for you to come to mine? I know itis still to a degree in the area but mum cant drive often so i would be bringing all 4 in pet carriers on a train and bus otherwise :shock:

Which with Moonshine's naughty streak could only end in disaster!

well anywhere where i would have to travel it is up to Louise, because she would be driving, but as you are close i would think it would be okay, just will have to check with her!

Starlight
05-07-2008, 08:17 PM
That would be great if poss :D

I have pics all over my room of Starlight i think the others are jealous!!
And then you can meet Skittles!!:lol:

XMissySJx
05-07-2008, 08:45 PM
That would be great if poss :D

I have pics all over my room of Starlight i think the others are jealous!!
And then you can meet Skittles!!:lol:

:shock: :) :) i may steal her...

Elimy1987
05-07-2008, 09:21 PM
I wanna get this done also...i drive so can come to you..i also live near to starlight so could always bring her and her buns to you aswel?(if you want starlight?) will hv to arrange all that though...my car could be full of bunnies mwahahahaha lol xx

XMissySJx
05-07-2008, 09:43 PM
I wanna get this done also...i drive so can come to you..i also live near to starlight so could always bring her and her buns to you aswel?(if you want starlight?) will hv to arrange all that though...my car could be full of bunnies mwahahahaha lol xx

yeh thats fine! Just PM me to arrange a day which suits! it depends how kany buns you both have, bcus we have 2 have somehwere to put them while the others are having their piccies!

xx

Starlight
06-07-2008, 01:32 AM

If that would be easier, that would be great!! I would have 4 buns, its a shame Star isnt here... It would have been her 7th birthday on this coming Wednesday, and i would have loved to have got a portrait of me and her as a birthday pressie (she was a camera wh*** !! Loved her pic taken:):()

Elimy1987
06-07-2008, 08:55 AM
If that would be easier, that would be great!! I would have 4 buns, its a shame Star isnt here... It would have been her 7th birthday on this coming Wednesday, and i would have loved to have got a portrait of me and her as a birthday pressie (she was a camera wh*** !! Loved her pic taken:):()

Well ive got 2 buns so in total we would be travelling with 6 buns if thats ok to accommodate them while the others get their pics done..it will have to be a sunday or monday for me as work every other day or any time after 4pm on a saturday x

XMissySJx
06-07-2008, 01:42 PM
Well ive got 2 buns so in total we would be travelling with 6 buns if thats ok to accommodate them while the others get their pics done..it will have to be a sunday or monday for me as work every other day or any time after 4pm on a saturday x

are any of them together? like are your two a pair, and kris how many of your buns are singles? bcus if its siz single buns i wouldnthave many places to put them lol, i have 3 runs i can use!

x

Starlight
07-07-2008, 12:45 AM
Mine are two pairs :)

Starlight
07-07-2008, 12:47 AM

I think after this week i am on holidays from college so should be able to do anytime, otherwise, weekends :D

XMissySJx
07-07-2008, 01:07 AM
yeh can do that then. bear in mind it will take a few hours bcus you have to let them do waht they want and take a photo at the right moment.

Mondays would be good, so if we do a monday where we can all do it thats fine!

XMissySJx
07-07-2008, 01:10 AM
Just wanted to write a hopefully not too formal note about the photoshoots. I assumed it was obvious but i then realised it probably wasnt.

All photo's. while you of course get your copies, are rightfull owned by myself, the photographer. Any re-prints that you wish to make, is actually illegal without my permission.

Now normally, i'll be honest im not too fussed. However, as this is for charity, im making it clear that no re prints are allowed unless you come through me.

I Hope that has not come across rude, and i am not assuming anyone would, but this means that you couldnt purchase a size and then get copies made at say Jessops.

I hope i have not caused offence but as this si for charity i felt it was apt to say this.

** Now lets get raising some cash for BARC and The Rabbit Retreat**

bunnymadhouse
07-07-2008, 08:42 AM
i think that is very reasonable :D

Elimy1987
07-07-2008, 08:58 AM
are any of them together? like are your two a pair, and kris how many of your buns are singles? bcus if its siz single buns i wouldnthave many places to put them lol, i have 3 runs i can use!

x

Mine are singles but hopefully to be paired in the near future lol..yeah mondays are cool with me so we can sort that out for when we are all free x

XMissySJx
07-07-2008, 03:06 PM
Mine are singles but hopefully to be paired in the near future lol..yeah mondays are cool with me so we can sort that out for when we are all free x

I can do Monday the 21st??

louise and Gus
07-07-2008, 05:33 PM
well anywhere where i would have to travel it is up to Louise, because she would be driving, but as you are close i would think it would be okay, just will have to check with her!

Yep that would be fine, it's only 15 mins up the road from me :D

louise and Gus
07-07-2008, 05:35 PM
Ah just seen that you are sorted :D

XMissySJx
07-07-2008, 05:37 PM
Ah just seen that you are sorted :D

I was thinking, bcus weve said we may be able to travel for people, you could decide on some places within your time limit (half hour, an hour, hour and half etc) whichever you prefer, and then say the places you could get too, and then if more than one person wants photos ti could be worth it to do??

If thats made any sense? cus its not worth petrol if its once person, but we got had like 4 or 5 (or one person who wanted LOTS) it could be worth it?? if im making any sense and not rambling

louise and Gus
07-07-2008, 08:37 PM
I was thinking, bcus weve said we may be able to travel for people, you could decide on some places within your time limit (half hour, an hour, hour and half etc) whichever you prefer, and then say the places you could get too, and then if more than one person wants photos ti could be worth it to do??

If thats made any sense? cus its not worth petrol if its once person, but we got had like 4 or 5 (or one person who wanted LOTS) it could be worth it?? if im making any sense and not rambling

Yes you are making perfect sense :) I'd be happy to drive about an hour if there was enough interest, maybe round to west london as there seem to be lots of people round that way, Bavarian Bunny for one :D :D

XMissySJx
07-07-2008, 09:18 PM
so people if you are up to an hour away from me/louise and gus in essex, them PM Louise as its upt o her where we go really, i am prepared to go anywhere she is!

Come on people its all for charity

angeleyes
07-07-2008, 09:24 PM
Yes you are making perfect sense :) I'd be happy to drive about an hour if there was enough interest, maybe round to west london as there seem to be lots of people round that way, Bavarian Bunny for one :D :D
Oh me me i live near BB if you are coming to West London :D :D

XMissySJx
07-07-2008, 09:25 PM
Oh me me i live near BB if you are coming to West London :D :D

if u try and 'herd up' (haha) some people who are close by then it can be done!:d

Starlight
08-07-2008, 10:18 PM
I could do 21st, is it okay with you Emily?

Elimy1987
09-07-2008, 08:59 AM
I could do 21st, is it okay with you Emily?

Yeah 21st is kool with me! :) xx

XMissySJx
09-07-2008, 10:40 AM
then the 21st it is!

will either of you want piccies done with your pets or are you going to do your pets on their own?

(reason i ask is it makes a difference as to how i set the sets up)

Elimy1987
09-07-2008, 02:18 PM
then the 21st it is!

will either of you want piccies done with your pets or are you going to do your pets on their own?

(reason i ask is it makes a difference as to how i set the sets up)

I would like to have one with me with each of my bunnies (only have 2 lol) and one of them on their own each. So approx 4 photos in total i know il end up buying more haha.. Hope im photogenic on the day!

oh im excited haha x

XMissySJx
09-07-2008, 02:20 PM
I would like to have one with me with each of my bunnies (only have 2 lol) and one of them on their own each. So approx 4 photos in total i know il end up buying more haha.. Hope im photogenic on the day!

oh im excited haha x

ok kool, ill set it up for that

:D

Elimy1987
09-07-2008, 03:12 PM
ARRRGGHHH!!! Just realised i have to owe a collegue at work a day and i cant remember what day it is for some reason i think its the 21st the collegue i owe the day to is actually off ill this week so i cant ask her yet but will do a.s.a.p and will let you know x

Elimy1987
15-07-2008, 09:19 PM
Just found out defo am having to work this monday, that means i gota wrk a 6 day week :( neways how about the monday after ? are you free? x

animal ry
15-07-2008, 09:21 PM
wish i lived closer :cry:

XMissySJx
15-07-2008, 10:45 PM
yep thats fine! can do then! xxxx

Elimy1987
16-07-2008, 02:50 PM
Cool that would make it 28th July yeah? Starlight where are you lol are you free the 28th july?x

XMissySJx
16-07-2008, 03:02 PM
Cool that would make it 28th July yeah? Starlight where are you lol are you free the 28th july?x

yup!

AlisonA
18-07-2008, 05:41 PM
:wave: Just wanted to say I haven't forgotten this - Santa is in the middle of a hugely scruffy moult at the moment so I want to wait until she's looking a bit neater before having her little angelic face captured on print forever! Are you going away in the summer before you go off to uni?

XMissySJx
18-07-2008, 06:44 PM
:wave: Just wanted to say I haven't forgotten this - Santa is in the middle of a hugely scruffy moult at the moment so I want to wait until she's looking a bit neater before having her little angelic face captured on print forever! Are you going away in the summer before you go off to uni?

i would love to say yes, but no! :lol:

louise and Gus
18-07-2008, 10:56 PM
Yeah I am still wanting this too :wave:

Becky86
30-07-2008, 10:57 PM
Wow, your photos are amazing :) shame i dont live closer, the black and white prints are gorgeous :wave:

wabbit!
02-08-2008, 03:36 PM
If you're ever down in Cornwall on holiday, let me know! My buns are desperate to be caught on camera! And would you do rats portraits too?:)

BwfcAngel
02-08-2008, 06:35 PM
Hey!

dont suppose your coming up to the north west any time soon are you?? :roll:

XMissySJx
02-08-2008, 11:46 PM
lol well i am moving to bournemouth soon if thats closer for any people lol!!

havent done ANY yet though :(

AlisonA
03-08-2008, 06:16 PM
When do you go to uni, SJ? I do want it done but mine are all still moulting :roll:

XMissySJx
03-08-2008, 06:18 PM
When do you go to uni, SJ? I do want it done but mine are all still moulting :roll:

lol bless them! end of september!

joey&bugys 2007
03-08-2008, 07:00 PM
I still want one! I'm off work the last week in August, first week in September so hopefully we can sort something out for those dates?

XMissySJx
03-08-2008, 07:19 PM
I still want one! I'm off work the last week in August, first week in September so hopefully we can sort something out for those dates?

yep of course :Dx

XMissySJx
13-08-2008, 11:34 AM
bump bump!

i have 3-4 provisionally 'booked' so to speak, for the next few weeks

any others?

XMissySJx
30-08-2008, 10:42 PM
come on Essex people!!

AlisonA
31-08-2008, 10:41 AM
Yeah we had a really good time, and take a look at some of the shots :D :