• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Photoshoot For Your Pets

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
Have you always wanted portrait photographs of your pets? Well now you can, and help raise money for TWO rescues!

THE RESCUES HAVE NOW BEEN RANDOMLY PICKED:

BARC

&

THE RABBIT RETREAT

Throughout the Summer, i will be offering discount portrait photos, and all money, minus actual costs, will go to two nominated rescues which will be picked at random on tuesday 1st July

I have done pet photography before and run a small, home/hobby pet photography business, but i am not taking any payment for these photoshoots. You can have a photoshoot done WITH your pet, or your pet on its, own, two cats together, three bunnies, or a single guinea pig, it is up to you!!!

blackandwhite-1.jpg

button.jpg

fleur3bw-1.jpg

fudgepink.jpg

benji-1.jpg

peteyandjess.jpg

skipper10.jpg

skipper8copy-1.jpg

All of the above photographs were taken by myself.

PRICE LIST - ALL PRICES INCLUDE PRINTING COSTS BUT NOT POSTAGE, AS THIS DEPENDS ON HOW MANY PHOTOS YOU HAVE, THE REST WILL BE DONATED TO THE NOMINATED RESCUES

I am offering FOUR sizes of prints,

7 X 5 - £6
9 x 6 - £8
12 X 8 - £10
18 X 12 -£14 - This one is such a lovely big size!

You can have as many or as few photo's you like, and i will take multiple photos and let you decide which ones you want!

**ALL PHOTO'S WILL BE TAKEN AT MY HOME IN ESSEX**
If you do not live in essex, but have lots of bunnies, or other members in your area would like photo's done, then i may be able to come to you, courtesy of Louise and Gus, so please PM me in regards to this!

Last edited:
Sounds like a great idea Missy. Unfortunately i live too far away to do this one! Hope you raise a lot of money anyway :D

I like the third shot down. I have done Pet photography for 3yrs now, good luck with yours and well done for helping rescue.
Dawn.

I will want some photos! Just hope they behave when I bring them to you :lol:

doesnt matter if they dont! lol it will make funny pictures!

as of Monday 8th of july i will be taking bookings, 90% chance i willbe able tod photograph on the day you like so please let me know everyone!!!

Ooooh I'd definitely be interested, but my bunnies and kitties aint going anywhere - will sweet talk Lou when I meet her for lunch tomorrow (how cosmopolitan are we RU'ers :lol:)

PS It's the 1st July - who are the lucky rescues?!

Ooooh I'd definitely be interested, but my bunnies and kitties aint going anywhere - will sweet talk Lou when I meet her for lunch tomorrow (how cosmopolitan are we RU'ers :lol:)

lol very! well i can easily transport my stuff about so its not a problem really!

im about to draw the names....

Hi everyone,the rescues have been picked, see original post.

i am now OPEN for business!!

PM me, and then we can arrange something, i am happy to give you my phone number and we can discuss requirements etc.

xxxxx

I would happily bring SJ to yours, then to mine to take piccies of my lot :D :D

Would it be possible for you to come to mine? I know itis still to a degree in the area but mum cant drive often so i would be bringing all 4 in pet carriers on a train and bus otherwise :shock:

Which with Moonshine's naughty streak could only end in disaster!

Would it be possible for you to come to mine? I know itis still to a degree in the area but mum cant drive often so i would be bringing all 4 in pet carriers on a train and bus otherwise :shock:

Which with Moonshine's naughty streak could only end in disaster!

well anywhere where i would have to travel it is up to Louise, because she would be driving, but as you are close i would think it would be okay, just will have to check with her!

That would be great if poss :D

I have pics all over my room of Starlight i think the others are jealous!!
And then you can meet Skittles!!:lol:

I wanna get this done also...i drive so can come to you..i also live near to starlight so could always bring her and her buns to you aswel?(if you want starlight?) will hv to arrange all that though...my car could be full of bunnies mwahahahaha lol xx

I wanna get this done also...i drive so can come to you..i also live near to starlight so could always bring her and her buns to you aswel?(if you want starlight?) will hv to arrange all that though...my car could be full of bunnies mwahahahaha lol xx

yeh thats fine! Just PM me to arrange a day which suits! it depends how kany buns you both have, bcus we have 2 have somehwere to put them while the others are having their piccies!

xx

If that would be easier, that would be great!! I would have 4 buns, its a shame Star isnt here... It would have been her 7th birthday on this coming Wednesday, and i would have loved to have got a portrait of me and her as a birthday pressie (she was a camera wh*** !! Loved her pic taken:):()

If that would be easier, that would be great!! I would have 4 buns, its a shame Star isnt here... It would have been her 7th birthday on this coming Wednesday, and i would have loved to have got a portrait of me and her as a birthday pressie (she was a camera wh*** !! Loved her pic taken:):()

Well ive got 2 buns so in total we would be travelling with 6 buns if thats ok to accommodate them while the others get their pics done..it will have to be a sunday or monday for me as work every other day or any time after 4pm on a saturday x

Back