• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our New Addition! U/D She now has a name (post 24)

Madmoo

Alpha Buck
Hi All

Thought I'd post a couple of pics of our new addition. Picked her up on Saturday. She has no name yet, so any suggestions gratefully recieved.

Thought we'd get a little buddy for our existing cat, Chester, as he is always getting in with the rabbits. Didnt want him feeling lonely or getting an identity crisis!!

This is the pic she was advertised with and I fell in love with her:
Newcat.jpg

This is her at home:
DSCF1699.jpg

Last edited:
Awwww she is beautiful.:love::love: They are soooo sweet when they are so small. Can't imagine mine were like that once!:lol:

Thanks guys.

The advert said she had an attitude problem. When I went to get her the people said that she hissed and scrammed you when you went near her. The lady said she no longer picked her up as she was too scared of her. When we were leaving I said that I would text them in a few days to let them know how she had settled and they said 'yeah and tell us how many stitches you've had!' They didnt seem bothered that she was going at all. :(

We have had her from Saturday pm and although she seems very timid when you put your hands towards her, she has hissed at me but not scrammed me.

Once she has been picked up she cuddles in to you and purrs away. We have given her space and she seems to be coming along nicely.

She is so cute tho - even my hubby is melting :love: and our lovely one year old cat (seen in my avatar) has completely taken it in his stride having another cat in the house. :lol:

Back