• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lola was grooming me!

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
Was laid on the floor today playing with Lola and she came and started grooming me, I was made up! She was licking me (mental note to shave my legs).

Does this mean she really loves me???

She loves you very much. Its the best feeling ever. Rory licks me all the time bless him but my girls dont bother. I wish My Lola would lick me.
Lucky you.

yes she loves you...or she thinks you are really dirty and in need of a good wash... lol only messing its cuz she loves ya! :) snowy licks everyone she is such a little tart! lol bless her she is really a daddys girl tho and will sit with him for hours....yet fidgits with me. dora never licks anyone...am hoping now she is neutered she might lick me as a speacial thing...but so far no luck!

Awwww she licks me and nudges me now - she is such a spoilt madam!

When we put her in her cage to give the cats a rest from her chasing them - she rattles the cage door so hard - she also has a bell on her door and she bashes it so hard she has broken it!

The poor cats need some Valium, Lola just wants to play but the cats are not amused, but the more they run away, the more Lola thinks they want chasing! :shock:

im a bit dubious with linus :lol: i lie on the floor he jumps out the cage jumps all over me binkys over me but for some reason the favourite place to lick is my ear and left eye :shock: i have learnt my lesson thought to keep my eyes shut tight after i got a wash then a binky kick in my eye boy does it hurt, :shock: i need a crash helmet :roll::lol:

Awww how cute. Yodas recently started licking..if i lie flat on the sofa she'll jump on my face and lick my face all over :lol: ... i still think Yoda and Lola are sisters :D

aww bless its lurve....

:lol: i remember our first bun with our 3 old cats...so funny. this time aorund we had buns ifrst then took on two kittens and then a young frenchie and she grew up alongside the kittens...its so funny....interspecies madness:lol:

zuzu kitty went up to my biffykins and went to pat her playfully and bif just looked at her and zuzu slowly put her paw down..bowed her head and slunk off..whatever she said to zuzu worked a treat....its so funny tho to see the buns chase the cats...you got to feel sorry for them..esp my two who are idiots!

Lola is fearless with the cats - she just does not give a hoot! Its so funny seeing her chase my old man cat around the chair - not much fun for him but Lola is like something out of a cartoon with her ears flat back and bombing it!

Back