• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nearly got blinded by Molly!!!

LionheadLuver

Warren Veteran
Hiya

I was picking up Molly, and she just flicked out with her hind legs, and caught my eyelid. If I hadn't have closed my eyes, I could have been blinded. Lucky I have quick reactions!! As anyone else had any close shaves?

Ouch. Touch wood ive not had a close shave with my rabbits but ive had a very close shave with my 16hh horse when he bucked and kicked me in the chest, was inches from my face and it knocked me off my feet:shock: Was very lucky to not have broke a bone but I did have a great big horseshoe shaped bruise and a trip to a and e.

Oh yes.
im currently wearing a nice blue an black ring on my right eye and eyelid. I was grooming one my lionheads and i hit a matted area. He booted me right in the mouth but the metal comb was what caused the damage to my eye as he kicked it out of my hand, 1cm more and that comb would have been embeded.

Back