• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Becca (and anyone Nosey - lol)

holidayhutch

Warren Veteran
Hello Mummy, I hope you are having a nice holiday with Daddy. I miss you but I do like it here, I get my pellets every morning and run through tunnels and hide in the wooden hidey house all day, and boy you should see the hay mountain, I even get veg in the evening for supper - yum. Smokey and Fudge are being noisey little devils chasing each other and wont sit still long enough for a picture - I think it's that Jacks Drake and Josh who are below them - they are a bad influence:lol: but Aunty Lynne said she will keep on trying to get you one. See you soon Mummy - your Angel:wave:
Hellooooooo
HHAngel3.jpg

Look at my Spots - is this my best side?
HHAngel2.jpg

...another nosey one here - he is gorgeous!! Lovely markings :love:

P.S - May I ask where your hutches are from, I'm looking for a new hutch for my bun and yours look lovely.

...another nosey one here - he is gorgeous!! Lovely markings :love:

P.S - May I ask where your hutches are from, I'm looking for a new hutch for my bun and yours look lovely.

Thanks Holly, they are the best ones we've found so far, they are from Dawson Animal Housing - he doesn't have a website at the moment but he is a really nice guy, custom makes all the hutches to your requirements and will deliver throughout the UK. The wood is also thicker than any other maker we have used before. The pic of the rabbit with her face to the front is just the sleeping compartment of one of the hutches.

Thanks Holly, they are the best ones we've found so far, they are from Dawson Animal Housing - he doesn't have a website at the moment but he is a really nice guy, custom makes all the hutches to your requirements and will deliver throughout the UK. The wood is also thicker than any other maker we have used before. The pic of the rabbit with her face to the front is just the sleeping compartment of one of the hutches.

Thank you! :wave:

Awww thanks for the pics Lynne.Cannot wait to pick my babies up tomorrow:D:D.I am not surprised at all you didn,t get pics of Smokey and Fudge they are lunatics:rolleyes::rolleyes::lol::lol:

Back