• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What is it with rabbits and freshly made beds

hurricanhoney

Wise Old Thumper
Honey hasn't been on my bed since I bought her new castle as she took a wall out of her old one and wouldn't sleep in it and decided she would sleep in my bed. I haven't seen her since she's had her new castle only comes out to eat and drink. As soon as I put fresh bedding on my bed she's in it.

my bigs has 3 cuddly toys which he sorta luvs alot after a while though he will snub them till ive washed them, then the cycle starts all over again, i bought one with a squeeker in it, it was his favourite till i washed it in the machine and it lost its squeeker:oops: was not a happy bunny, he also likes to nick my clean towels and do lots of bunching with them :evil:

my bigs has 3 cuddly toys which he sorta luvs alot after a while though he will snub them till ive washed them, then the cycle starts all over again, i bought one with a squeeker in it, it was his favourite till i washed it in the machine and it lost its squeeker:oops: was not a happy bunny, he also likes to nick my clean towels and do lots of bunching with them :evil:

:lol::lol::lol:

awww photos please:D

IMG_0531-1.jpg

IMG_0530.jpg

There you go.

I think I will. She does like to kick me out of bed to get her breakfast in the mornings by going down to my feet and pushing them until I get up. :lol::lol:

Back