• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pets At Home bargain!

Mr Cookie Bun

Mama Doe
Hi! :wave:
I just thought I would let everyone know about my shopping trip to P@H. Last weekend we bought Cookie a new hutch.My partner built and put it in the hut till the smell went away.He took it out last night cause I was going to put Cookie in it today.Well we live in Scotland so last night it was pouring down and when I went out this morning all the tiles had came off the roof and it was soaked.Got in touch with guy who made it, got our money back and went to P@H to buy Thistle Hall.I got loads of other stuff and I met someone who I started talking to.I gave my partner £200 to pay for the stuff cos he wanted to go to the car.When we got home I checked the reciept and it said Thistle Hall - £57.99!:D Mabye I should go back and pay them the rest?:lol:

Oooooooo what a bargain! Wish I'd managed to get mine for that price, seeing as we bought 4 off em! :lol::lol:

im going to have a look at this one now as im not sure what one you mean lol but i just brought a 36 inch one from there for 43.00

very good well done to you think thats the one im going to get soon as well as i need another one as mine going to be too small soon for 2 rabbits

Hi! :wave:
I just thought I would let everyone know about my shopping trip to P@H. Last weekend we bought Cookie a new hutch.My partner built and put it in the hut till the smell went away.He took it out last night cause I was going to put Cookie in it today.Well we live in Scotland so last night it was pouring down and when I went out this morning all the tiles had came off the roof and it was soaked.Got in touch with guy who made it, got our money back and went to P@H to buy Thistle Hall.I got loads of other stuff and I met someone who I started talking to.I gave my partner £200 to pay for the stuff cos he wanted to go to the car.When we got home I checked the reciept and it said Thistle Hall - £57.99!:D Mabye I should go back and pay them the rest?:lol:

Oh dear...someone did a search for the product and on there is a Thistle Hall (diff hutch) at £57.99....... you most certainly have had a bargain lol

They've got £20 off at the moment anyway which is good ;)

im going to have a look at this one now as im not sure what one you mean lol but i just brought a 36 inch one from there for 43.00

Hi, the 36" is the brecon I presume? Bear in mind it was only ever intended for 1 guinea pig and even now it's been discontinued and will no longer be stocked as it's no longer deemed as suitable really.

From reading your previous post I take it you have 2 rabbits? The size hutch you have isnt big enough im afraid. Its not big enough for 1 rabbit so 2 will be really short of space. Not meaning to pick faults but we all want happy bunnies dont we? :D

Sorry ive just seen your second post on this thread.:oops: :D

Last edited:
Back