PDA

View Full Version : Pets At Home bargain!

Mr Cookie Bun
29-06-2008, 05:26 PM
Hi! :wave:
I just thought I would let everyone know about my shopping trip to P@H. Last weekend we bought Cookie a new hutch.My partner built and put it in the hut till the smell went away.He took it out last night cause I was going to put Cookie in it today.Well we live in Scotland so last night it was pouring down and when I went out this morning all the tiles had came off the roof and it was soaked.Got in touch with guy who made it, got our money back and went to P@H to buy Thistle Hall.I got loads of other stuff and I met someone who I started talking to.I gave my partner 200 to pay for the stuff cos he wanted to go to the car.When we got home I checked the reciept and it said Thistle Hall - 57.99!:D Mabye I should go back and pay them the rest?:lol:

Bunnyaddict
29-06-2008, 05:29 PM
Oooooooo what a bargain! Wish I'd managed to get mine for that price, seeing as we bought 4 off em! :lol::lol:

BwfcAngel
29-06-2008, 05:36 PM
Which PaH did you say it was...? ;)

ambers mummy
29-06-2008, 05:37 PM
im going to have a look at this one now as im not sure what one you mean lol but i just brought a 36 inch one from there for 43.00

ambers mummy
29-06-2008, 05:41 PM
very good well done to you think thats the one im going to get soon as well as i need another one as mine going to be too small soon for 2 rabbits

jackiestone
29-06-2008, 05:45 PM
wow,how did that happen?lucky you :wave:

Mr Cookie Bun
29-06-2008, 05:53 PM
It was at Straiton in Edinburgh.I think Thistle Hall is the biggest two storey that they have.

Lspacehopper
29-06-2008, 08:45 PM
Hi! :wave:
I just thought I would let everyone know about my shopping trip to P@H. Last weekend we bought Cookie a new hutch.My partner built and put it in the hut till the smell went away.He took it out last night cause I was going to put Cookie in it today.Well we live in Scotland so last night it was pouring down and when I went out this morning all the tiles had came off the roof and it was soaked.Got in touch with guy who made it, got our money back and went to P@H to buy Thistle Hall.I got loads of other stuff and I met someone who I started talking to.I gave my partner 200 to pay for the stuff cos he wanted to go to the car.When we got home I checked the reciept and it said Thistle Hall - 57.99!:D Mabye I should go back and pay them the rest?:lol:

Oh dear...someone did a search for the product and on there is a Thistle Hall (diff hutch) at 57.99....... you most certainly have had a bargain lol

They've got 20 off at the moment anyway which is good ;)

Lspacehopper
29-06-2008, 08:46 PM
im going to have a look at this one now as im not sure what one you mean lol but i just brought a 36 inch one from there for 43.00

Hi, the 36" is the brecon I presume? Bear in mind it was only ever intended for 1 guinea pig and even now it's been discontinued and will no longer be stocked as it's no longer deemed as suitable really.

Milo+Fizz
29-06-2008, 09:38 PM

From reading your previous post I take it you have 2 rabbits? The size hutch you have isnt big enough im afraid. Its not big enough for 1 rabbit so 2 will be really short of space. Not meaning to pick faults but we all want happy bunnies dont we? :D

Sorry ive just seen your second post on this thread.:oops: :D