• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

im knackered

areia

Wise Old Thumper
i took on 3 foster buns this week and plus i have my one, my one bigs had to go tothe vet as he has stasis, remarkably hes doing well, poos are become golden again the binky boys were a little stressed from moveing but they have settled better even more so in the run outside, binky heaven one has sticky bottom luckly hes very very good, his brother (well i think hes his brother) is an escape artist well tries to be :lol: hahaha im on the ball with him, once caught hes loverly, then theres a young rex, who has mites and is semi bald, and wouldnt eat or drink vets yesterday 2 lots of meds for which hes now not talking to me preferes the attention of my parnter, i hate syringing, hes eating fresh grass and drinking just nothing else and his poos are still to small, its like having 4 sick children, why is it everyone is always poorly at once, ive had no sleep as ive been up and down with the rex, and worrying lots about him, hes got vets next week, is there a kinda why of putting the syringe stuff down him, got bitten lots the 3rd time i done it, im useing a towel, as he is a wriggle bum i really dont want to stress him to much, do i have to be cruel to be kind ?

:( I have times like that too. One weekend, Twinkle's teeth were playing up, Jess had stasis and was in hospital and Belle and Perry were fighting. I was just going out of my head. It'll chill out soon. You sound like your doing a fantastic job, go and give them all a kiss and cuddle - that kind of reminds you why you bother when things get tough! :)

your a star thanks so much for the links, ive pretty much got the sticky bottom mastered, i think thats due to the fact that hes a star to clean, a very very good boy doesnt wriggle at all, so the binky boys are groomed and cleaned up in no time, biggles is well on the mend, hes got the hump as ive given him no dry food this weekend, i never thought id be so excited at seeing golden poo but hey ho, likley hes always running around like a loon so thats has helpt i feel as well in gettin the bowels moving well again, he had a shot at the vet to help his motions and im just using pro biobotics stuff in his water and hes been runnin around very happy today, just linus im worring about the most, as hes on his own and does like my partners company more than mine, so hes been talking to him all day and that seems to gee him up to run around a bit more, hes got 3 lots of water fresh in a bowl, pinapple mixed with water in a bowl and some stuff in his drinking bottle, im not forcing them down him, i feel im stuffing enough down his throat, but then he is drinking a little from each more than eating, thanks for the vibes guys

Back