• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fundraising idea, please read

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
Come and get your pets photograph taken and raise money for rescues!
Over a week during the summer, (a week in august) i will be taking photographs of Pets to raise money for rescues.

Can be ANY pet, as long as they fit on my pop up studio, so cats and small dogs are the biggest i can do.

I will charge very discount rates, and the only money NOT to go to the rescue will be printing costs, so i will not make any profit.

Money will be split between two rescues which will be drawn out of a hat.

I am in essex, and people will have to come to me.

Prices will start at just £5!

would anyone be interested in this? if so, i will make a proper thread in Fundraising, once i have PMed Tamsin.

here is some examples of my work

skipper6.jpg

skipper5.jpg

Come and get your pets photograph taken and raise money for rescues!
Over a week during the summer, (a week in august) i will be taking photographs of Pets to raise money for rescues.

Can be ANY pet, as long as they fit on my pop up studio, so cats and small dogs are the biggest i can do.

I will charge very discount rates, and the only money NOT to go to the rescue will be printing costs, so i will not make any profit.

Money will be split between two rescues which will be drawn out of a hat.

I am in essex, and people will have to come to me.

Prices will start at just £5!

would anyone be interested in this? if so, i will make a proper thread in Fundraising, once i have PMed Tamsin.

Id be interested :D
Especially if you could manage to get all 4 of mine to sit still for a group photo!!:lol:
What rescues are they going to?

Ooh think I'd be interested. My bunnies are bad travellers but would love one of one of the cats :D

any rescue that wants to be nominated can PM me, once i get to go ahead that its okay 9have 2 PM tamsin) and then i will draw two names from a hat, and those two rescues will share the proceeds.

normally i would travel and offer to come to you but i do not drive so this isnt possible.

Can also make long pictures where i photograph each bunny, and then connect the photos up and make one long piccie with all your bunnies!

Would love to come along - all depends on what I'm doing as I've got a lot planned for wedding/hen night in July/Aug. Would also depend on the boyfriend too.. but will wait until nearer the time :D x

Not fair!Not fair! You need to come to the Midlands....I want one of each of my 11!
Brill idea and sure to raise plenty - hope it goes well:D

I'd definately be interested :wave: Also I could drive you somewhere if there was enough interest to make it worthwhile? So if there were a lot of people in one area interested we could go on a round trip?

I would dearly love you to take pics of all my brood, but being up north makes it too far to travel unfortunately. If I could send you pics of all my bunnies, would you be able to put them all together in one photo for me please? I'm useless with things like this, so any ideas you've got would be more than welcome. Ideally I'd like a big picture of them all together but they are not all going to stay still at the same time! :lol::lol::lol: I'd be more than happy to pay you to do this & put this towards the funds you want to raise.

I'd also like one of all my cats together, but again they wouldn't all sit still for me at once!

I'd definately be interested :wave: Also I could drive you somewhere if there was enough interest to make it worthwhile? So if there were a lot of people in one area interested we could go on a round trip?

definatly! im more than happy to travel...i just cant! xx

Cool, we'd have to work out how many people we'd need to make it worth it an arrange a date all the people were free?

definatly, also there may be some people in essex who would like to dot his but dont drive, so we might not even have 2 go far to raise some money!

I would dearly love you to take pics of all my brood, but being up north makes it too far to travel unfortunately. If I could send you pics of all my bunnies, would you be able to put them all together in one photo for me please? I'm useless with things like this, so any ideas you've got would be more than welcome. Ideally I'd like a big picture of them all together but they are not all going to stay still at the same time! :lol::lol::lol: I'd be more than happy to pay you to do this & put this towards the funds you want to raise.

I'd also like one of all my cats together, but again they wouldn't all sit still for me at once!

yeh i can do that, but its very difficult if they are not on the same floor/background. if you take photos of them say in the garden, all about the same distance from the camera, i can do something with that, any donation is welcomed, so yes i would do this x

yeh i can do that, but its very difficult if they are not on the same floor/background. if you take photos of them say in the garden, all about the same distance from the camera, i can do something with that, any donation is welcomed, so yes i would do this x

Oh that's great thanks, leave it with me & I'll get working on getting them all photographed separately & will PM them over to you. Might take me a little while to take them (got to get my camera back off my friend whose borrowed it) - but really looking forward to seeing the pics done. Just let me know where you want me to send the donation to. xx

I would love one of my two and I'm in Essex but I really don't think they would sit still! How do you manage to keep them still longer enough to take good photo's?

Back