• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How long does it take to put up a play house

How long to put up play house

• 1 Hour

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 hours

• 5 hours

• 7 hours +

• Total voters
:lol::lol::lol::lol: me, I am going to have a go, I bet it will fall down :lol::lol:

:lol: I've never put one um but I'm guessing closer to 4hrs than 1 - it's never as easy as it should be! Good luck!

When neil and his mates put my shed up took about 2 hours it hasnt fell down yet been up nearly a year:lol:

I had to stop because of the rain :( :lol::lol: the screwdriver doesn't work in the rain.

It took Guy and myself 2 hours ish to make my blue one :) I bought the self drill screws though, they really were easy to get into the wood :)

it depends oh big it is and how many people helping you put it up.we have one of those with a up stairs bit so it took my other half and my dad about 4 and half hours to put it together.I am trying to persude my other half lat me have it now for my buns as the kids don't play in it but he keeps saying no:cry:

Back