• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ben's worrying me!

bunbuns

Warren Veteran
In the last few months Ben has had a few instances where he seems a bit off colour:? He sits all hunched up, doesn't rush out for his pellets and veg and generally looks miserable :cry:

The first time he did it i rushed him to the vet and by the time we got there he was tucking into his hay in his carrier, which made me look a bit silly :oops:

He was like it again yesterday so i let him free-range round the garden to try and liven him up a bit and then he was fine. It doesnt happen very often but could it be the start of something? Should i get him checked out for anything in particular?

ETA: When he's like this he look all pinched in at the sides.

He had them checked when he had his myxi a couple of months ago and the vet said they looked fine.

The only thing is they can't really see right at the back without putting him under. My dental buns starts to act like Ben when they need a dental, so he may have some sharp edges or spurs on his molars.

So he needs to go in and be put under then? Oh dear, that won't be too good for my nerves :oops: My poor baby!

I'm a born worryer i'm afraid! :lol::lol:

Thanks for the adivce, i'll def get him checked out!

Back