• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

please can we have some vibes, 2x 3 wk old babies/doing ok

bunnyrun

Mama Doe
These 2 little ones have been bought into me tonight, as they have lost their mother:cry::cry: they are only 3 weeks old, they are very weak and currently on a heat pad they both had a feed and seemed to take it quite well, please send as many vibes as you can that they make it:cry::cry:
any advice on handrearing these 2 would be very appreciated:D
eastbourneru.jpg

Last edited:
hi there lovely! im hand rearing a little bun, he's 5 weeks old now and is doing gr8, i got some great advice from tamsin, she has been a gr8 help, i have been feeding goats milk since he was 10 days old when we had problems with his mummy not taking care of him (she had a very big litter of 9) he started nibbling dry food at 3 weeks and hay a bit earlier, he now has a full bowl of dry food per day and lots of hay and water with pro biotic in.......i got it from pets at home. he has weaned himself of the milk over the past week and no longer has bottles, i just giv him a small bowl of milk with the pro biotic in in the morn and take it out at nite, he drinks a little. i hope they do well x

Just caught up with this, hope they are OK, pleased they got through the night, sending lots of vibes that they do well, good luck

So glad they survived the night :D they are so cute :love::love:

Will get that cheque off in the morning(T-shirt) unless i could pay by paypal ?
I'm so sorry we've been away and i'm just so forgetful.

Back