• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

EASTBOURNE - NOTTINGHAM u/d: sorted now

CottonMather

Warren Veteran
Hiya :wave:
Can anyone help get a bunny and a piggy from Eastbourne Rabbit Rescue to me (or nearer me!) in Nottingham please?
This is for Leo, the lovely English lop to live with Aemilia as a housebunny...

Could possibly amalgamate this journey with the Eastbourne - Leighton Buzzard one???

Last edited:
Is it worth putting up a map (like Maria) did, so that people can do part of the journey. Its a long way and it might need to be split up if we don't get an "all the way" offer.

PS I tried to put a map on but failed. Can anyone else do.

Is it worth putting up a map (like Maria) did, so that people can do part of the journey. Its a long way and it might need to be split up if we don't get an "all the way" offer.

PS I tried to put a map on but failed. Can anyone else do.

I can't do that at the moment as I have no picture editing programmes (not even paint!) on my pc at the moment... here is a link to the route though:
http://www.multimap.com/directions/...ptimizeFor=quickest#map=51.80078,-0.28847|8|4

I would go down and get him myself, but the brakelights on my car don't work :?
If I don't get any offers of a bunnyrun, I'll get a train down in a couple of weeks (unless the garage actually manage to fix my other car - they've already had it for 3 weeks, so not holding my breath!:roll:)

I am working most of this week, however if they need an overnight stop or to stay somewhere for a few days to lodge. They are welcome to come here.

Janice

Faye, if your car still isn't working, I could do the final part of the journey...the distance I could do would depend on whether I'm using my car or Dom's car

I'm doing a bunny run today from essex to Eastbourne then bringing a bun back to colchester, essex.
It's quite a long way so can't really go much further but if any one could meet me on M25 around jct 28 I could bring extra buns??

EastbournetoNottsmap.jpg

:D:D:D

do this journey often as family live in east sussex but sadly not going down in near furture nor is my mum coming up to visit.

if and its unlikely if a run is needed end aug time then i would be willing to help out will be down in uckfield, burgess hill, hailsham areas then

Back