PDA

View Full Version : EASTBOURNE - NOTTINGHAM u/d: sorted now

CottonMather
28-06-2008, 08:58 PM
Hiya :wave:
Can anyone help get a bunny and a piggy from Eastbourne Rabbit Rescue to me (or nearer me!) in Nottingham please?
This is for Leo, the lovely English lop to live with Aemilia as a housebunny...

Could possibly amalgamate this journey with the Eastbourne - Leighton Buzzard one???

raine
29-06-2008, 10:05 AM
Is it worth putting up a map (like Maria) did, so that people can do part of the journey. Its a long way and it might need to be split up if we don't get an "all the way" offer.

PS I tried to put a map on but failed. Can anyone else do.

CottonMather
29-06-2008, 10:18 AM
Is it worth putting up a map (like Maria) did, so that people can do part of the journey. Its a long way and it might need to be split up if we don't get an "all the way" offer.

PS I tried to put a map on but failed. Can anyone else do.

I can't do that at the moment as I have no picture editing programmes (not even paint!) on my pc at the moment... here is a link to the route though:
http://www.multimap.com/directions/?qs_1=eastbourne&countryCode_1=GB&qs_2=nottingham&countryCode_2=GB&mode=driving&optimizeFor=quickest#map=51.80078,-0.28847|8|4

I would go down and get him myself, but the brakelights on my car don't work :?
If I don't get any offers of a bunnyrun, I'll get a train down in a couple of weeks (unless the garage actually manage to fix my other car - they've already had it for 3 weeks, so not holding my breath!:roll:)

janice
29-06-2008, 10:27 AM
I am working most of this week, however if they need an overnight stop or to stay somewhere for a few days to lodge. They are welcome to come here.

Janice

abbymarysmokey
29-06-2008, 11:06 AM
Faye, if your car still isn't working, I could do the final part of the journey...the distance I could do would depend on whether I'm using my car or Dom's car

louise and Gus
29-06-2008, 11:18 AM
I'm doing a bunny run today from essex to Eastbourne then bringing a bun back to colchester, essex.
It's quite a long way so can't really go much further but if any one could meet me on M25 around jct 28 I could bring extra buns??

Hugo's There
29-06-2008, 11:19 AM
I've pm'd you Faye :wave:

Neil-and-Maria
30-06-2008, 09:42 AM
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t104/Neil-and-Maria/Misc/EastbournetoNottsmap.jpg
:D:D:D

CottonMather
30-06-2008, 09:53 AM
thanks for that Maria... :D

Neil-and-Maria
30-06-2008, 09:56 AM
How did you know it wasn't Neil? :? :lol::lol:

Maria x

CottonMather
30-06-2008, 06:58 PM
How did you know it wasn't Neil? :? :lol::lol:

Maria x

ermmm... ;):lol:

bramblewillow
03-07-2008, 07:37 PM
do this journey often as family live in east sussex but sadly not going down in near furture nor is my mum coming up to visit.

if and its unlikely if a run is needed end aug time then i would be willing to help out will be down in uckfield, burgess hill, hailsham areas then